Epilogue

read the author note at the end. x

Seokjin took a deep breath as he looked at himself in the mirror, adjusting his tuxedo and running a nervous hand through his hair. "Are you ready?" Namjoon asked, standing beside him and handing him his flowers. Seokjin thanked his best friend with a teary smile before Namjoon engulfed him in a warm hug. "I'm so happy for you." He whispered, running his hands over his friend's back. "Now stop crying before you look like shit on your own wedding day."

The groom let out a teary chuckle before nodding. He got his make up fixed by the make up noona one last time before he gets ready to get out of the hotel suite. He caught a glance of Yoongi on the way out and smiled at him when the usually cold faced male gave him a small smile and a wink, mouthing a 'good luck'

Seokjin was greeted with Jimin at the end of the spiral staircase, the younger boy waiting for him with a huge smile on his pale face. "Taehyung's already waiting." He whispered, before taking place beside Yoongi behind Seokjin, Jungkook, Namjoon and Hoseok (whom Seokjin soon learnt is Namjoon's love interest just days prior the wedding.)

Seokjin took a deep breath as the huge doors opened in front of him, revealing to him all the guests that are present in the ball room, and at the very end of the aisle is where Taehyung stood, box smile wide and beautiful. Seokjin smiled back, even with the distance between them, it felt like they were so close.

And as he took a step forward, he realized how his much his life has turned - and this really isn't bad at all.

-

Ah! The end of a journey, I hope you all enjoyed the story, and I hope I can put out more stories out there. Thank you all for supporting me, it really means a lot to me. I love you guys. I have a lot more stories to come out so please keep your eyes open for them, and in the meantime if you want to you guys can out my stories (that would make me so happy, please haha I'm desperate.)

Anyways, peace! I'll see you soon again, hopefully.