Chapter Ten

WHEN Seokjin opened his eyes, his face was pushed into Taehyung's broad chest. He finds himself blushing, remembering everything that had happened last night. Taehyung was so sweet and gentle with him, yet rough on the ages. It somehow felt all to magical for him. Who knew he would one day came to love one of the decisions his parents made for him? He sighed and ran his hands through his bedhead before sitting up. The male winced a bit, feeling the telltale pain that shot through his back - painful, but nothing too unbearable.

The older male pressed a soft kiss on Taehyung's lips before he got out of bed, slipping on his pajamas that was thrown off sometime last night during their love making session. Seokjin blushed once again at the thought of last night. He sighed softly and shook his head, making his way downstairs where he was greeted by one of the maids. After returning a small smile in return, Seokjin made his way towards the kitchen. It was well established by Taehyung that Seokjin likes to cook his fiancé the meal that they will be having each day, since the older boy never felt comfortable when others cook for him.

As Seokjin was in the middle of making pancakes, he felt strong arms wrapped around his waist. He let a faint smile slip past his lips when he can sense the sleepy kiss Taehyung left on his cheeks. "Good morning babe." the sleep-filled voice mumbled close to his ear, to which Seokjin returned with a soft hum. "What's for breakfast?" Taehyung questioned, leaning his chin on Seokjin's wide shoulder to see what the older was cooking.

"Pancakes." The older male replied calmly, flipping the caramelized piece of food on the pan.

Taehyung hummed once again, pulling away from Seokjin so he can make the both of them a cup of coffee, meanwhile ordering a maid to clean up their room. "I have to go to work soon." Taehyung informed his fiancé, "When I come back, maybe we can go over our wedding plans?" The younger male questioned, looking at Seokjin.

The older male nodded, "Absolutely." he agreed, plating the pancakes and placing them on the tray where a maid gets ready to carry it to the dining room. Seokjin didn't object, instead walking towards his lover and wrapping his thin arms around his torso. "Be back early though." He whispered, "It's boring here all alone." Taehyung chuckled lightly and nodded, grinning eye to eye and whispering back that he'll be back before Seokjin even knows it.

It was around five thirty in the evening that Taehyung decided he is done with filing the emails he had received the past week. It was also five thirty in the evening that Taehyung decided he wants to go home, back to Seokjin where he can be in his arms for the rest of the night. But, it was five thirty-five in the evening when Jimin called him crying, panicking and asking for his best friend to come over and quickly.

So, of course Taehyung had to go. His heart burning with worry for his best friend and wondering what went wrong for him to cry so hard and sound like he's in so much pain. When Taehyung stepped out of his car and ordered his driver to wait for him in the parking lot, his heart beat so much more faster. He knew something was wrong, but what? Taehyung sighed heavily and speed walked towards Jimin and Yoongi's apartment, knowing fully well that Yoongi wasn't home. Why else would Jimin call him crying if his boyfriend slash fiancé was home?

When Taehyung punched in the security code and walked into the apartment, the first thing that he saw was just pure, pure mess. There was Yoongi sitting in the living room couch, papers thrown all around him, shattered glass and a smash laptop. Taehyung knew something was definitely wrong. Yoongi looked surprised to see Taehyung, not expecting the younger to show up. He had some scratch marks across his arms, and he looked like he was having an inner war with himself. Taehyung was about to ask what was going on until he heard soft sobs coming from down the hall. The last thing Taehyung did was glare at Yoongi before he left towards the direction of the guest bathroom that he knew his best friend would be hiding in.

After three knocks on the door to confirm that it's him, Jimin finally unlocked the door. He looked up at his younger bestfriend, a black eye and his nose bleeding. Taehyung gasped softly, his eyes raking all through the smaller's face. He all but growled angrily, pulling his sobbing friend into a hug and letting him cry into his chest. "We don't have to talk about it right now, Chim, but let's get you out of here." He muttered softly, taking off his coat and wrapping it around Jimin's shaking shoulders. He feels the smaller boy nod, and that was all the confirmation he needs as he lifted Jimin up in his arms, lifting him up and out of the bedroom.

When they walked past Yoongi, Jimin made sure to not look at him, hiding his face in Taehyung's neck. The older looked like he wanted to say something, but decided against in and watched as his lover got carried away by someone else.

Jimin was a sobbing mess all the way back to Taehyung's home. It was too hard to stop him from crying and tell him what was going on that the tan boy gave up and just let him cry all the way. He didn't know what was wrong, but Jimin never needed him to come get him like this just because he had a fight(?) with Yoongi. He looked at his best friend's fucked up face again and sighed to himself. What exactly happened?

Seokjin was waiting for Taehyung to come home right outside on the large porch, his hands anxiously twirling the material of his sweater around. He didn't know why the younger male was late but he just assumed it was because he had a lot to finish up and he did promise he'd be back early. Seokjin sighed softly, leaning back against the chair that he was seated on. Dinner's going to get cold...

Just when he decided that Taehyung was going to be late, the SUV pulled up on their driveway. Seokjin smiled happily, standing up and getting ready to run towards his lover, telling him all about his day and just hug him all night. But his smile falters when he come face to face with another male in Taehyung's arms. Why? Who was this? What was happening?

Taehyung smiled tiredly when he saw his lover, motioning to Jimin and telling Seokjin to be quiet as he brought the sleeping male into the house, using the lift to go the guestroom, all while Seokjin followed quietly. He knew Jimin, remembered him from the night of the party. But seeing Jimin like this was weird, and a bit concerning; the boy looked so bright during the party.

After Taehyung set the boy on the bed and made sure he is tucked in, he gently pulled his fiancé out of the room to let Jimin sleep and restore his energy he spent on crying. "What happened?" Seokjin asked and Taehyung shrugged, looking up at the wall and sighing softly.

"I don't know...he rang me up crying, asking me to pick him up and when I found him, he was in that position." He explained, wrapping an arm around Seokjin's shoulder and pulling him closer.

"Maybe we should let him rest, and not pester him." Seokjin advised, "He'll tell you when he's ready." Leaning his head on Seokjin's, Taehyung smiled at his fiancé, caressing his cheeks with his thumb.

"I guess that's to be done then." He whispered, kissing the tip of Seokjin's nose. "Now...shall we discuss our special day?"