Blue

She was dead.

Clara Juliette Stark was dead.

For everyone in the room, the took it differently.

Tony stood there, too grief stricken to move. He didn't hear Pepper's sobs or Steve's. Memories of his sister over the years flashed infront of his eyes to her first birthday to her falling out of the worm hole.

Pepper felt as if she lost a sister. Her sobbed uncontrolablely. The Stark's always kept her worried, but now this- losing Clara- it felt horrible. For Rhodey, it9 also felt as if he lost a sister and a great friend.

Natasha, Clint, and Maria Hill all kept a straight face, but they all had the same thought; they just lost Agent Phil Coulson not too long ago, and now Clara. Yes of course with their line of work, death was expected, but it still ached  side. The three agents of SHIELD wouldn't fully admit it, but they were hurt. Nick Fury expression was somber, yet he didn't show it. He somewhat helped the younger Stark as she grew up.

Steve Rogers, was a whole different story. His expression was stotic, but his heart was broken. There was tears running down his face. He was just begining to know Clara, but he liked her, alot. Maybe even loved.

They were all silent as Bruce checked her pulse. Her body was turning blue as frost slowly covered it. The room got colder as well, but really no one cared about the tempature.

"She's. . .She's gone."Tony murmurs, tears running down his face. Bruce was about to do a double check on her pulse, moving to press his finger to his neck, when a blue hand shot up and grabbed his arm.

Bruce jumped back and everyone's eyes widen as Clara Stark's body sat up, her chest slowly rising up and down. Her haur was white and her eyes still blue as she looked around, then smirked.

"You really thought you could get if me that easily?"She says, grinning as her brother hugged her cold body.