Burgers With Cap

Clara's P.O.V

"So do you feel different, Clara?"Bruce asks me. I chuckle and smile at him.

"Oh different is an understatment."I say with smile, looking at them both. "Thank you, the both of you."

"Your welcome sis."Tony says. He turns around to look at Bruce and I hear him mutter "What the hell is wrong with her?"

I narrow my eyes and I clench my fists. "Excuse me, Anthony?"I ask, my voice filled with anger.

"I didn't say anything."He says, not looking at me. I cross my arms infront of my chest.

"I heard you, Tony."I say and I sigh, walking towards the elevator. Tony looks at me.

"Where are you going?"He asks and I turn around to look at me.

"My level. Sorry there is something wrong with me. Thanks anyway."I say and the elevator doors open. I step into the elevator.

He was right. What the hell is wrong with me? Every single bruise and cut was fully healed. My clothes had dried blood on them and I probably should call Steve, you know to tell him I'm alive and shit. The elevator doors opened and I stepped out onto my level.

"Damn, I made a mess."I muttered and I grabbed a broom, a dust pan, a mop, and a bucket. I swept up the broken glass amd threw it away. I mopped up the dried blood and washed off the mop. I dumped the dirty cleaning water and put everything back.

I walked into my bedroom, peeling off my ruined clothes and I tossed them into the dirty clothes hamper. I walked into the shower and put turned the water on. I moaned as the warm water washed over me. I quickly washedy hair and body.

I got out and I wrapped a towel around me after turning off the water. I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was a brighter blonde, but it was bleach blonde. My eyes were a frosty blue. I sighed and I untangled my hair. I put it up in a pony tail and I walked out of the bathroom.

I put on a pair of jeans and a regualr t-shirt over my bra and underwear. I walked out of my room, my phone in my hand as walked into the kitchen. I looked at my phone and I dial Steve's number.

"Hey Rogers!" I say happily into the phone as he answers it. I can hear him chuckle.

"I'm guessing you aren't in pain anymore."He says and I grin.

"Nope. Want come over and have dinner?"I ask as I open my fridge. I pull out some raw ground beef in a package and I put it on the counter.

"Sure. I'll be there soon, Clara."He tells me and I smile.

"Its casual, Rogers. A t-shirt and jeans are fine."I say and he chuckles again.

"Alright. See soon then."He says and I chuckle.

"See you soon, Steve."I say and I hang up, putting my phone on its charger.

I walk over to my pantry and I grab some other ingredients. I put everything on the counter and I go to the sink to wash my hands. I quickly make a some burgers out of the meat, adding some spices into the patties before I fry them up (because I don't have a grill). I put some french fries into the oven as Steve walked into the room.

"Whatever you are making smells great."He says, hanging up his leather jacket on the hook by the door. I look over to him and smile.

"Thanks Steve. You look hot."I say as I walk towards him. He looks at me.

"You look...different. Its a good different."He says and I look up at him with a smile on my face.

"The stuff Tony and Bruce changed my eye color and hair color."I tell him and he smiles. I walk back to the kitchen and I flip the burgers. Steve walks into the kitchen and watches me.

"Anything I can do to help?"He asks.

"Can you get the buns? They are in the pantry."I tell him and he nods. I put the burgers onto a plate for now and I go to wash my hands again. Steve puts the bun on the counter and I go to the fridge, pulling out cheese, lettuce, mustard, pickles, and ketchup. I put those on to counter as well, before I get the fries out of the oven.

"Help yourself, Cap."I say with a grin, handing him a plate. He smiles as we begin to put together our burgers. I put some fries on my plate, along with some ketchup. I put my plate on the table and I grab two glasses out of a cabinet.

"Coke Cola good?"I ask.

"Yes ma'am- I mean Clara."He says and I smile. I pull out the two liter and I pour the soda into the cups. Steve sits down at the table. I walk back to the table and I put a glass infront of him and put mine infront my plate. I sit down and I take a bite out of my burger.

"This is really good."Steve says happily and I chuckle.

"Thanks."I say with a smile and he smiles back.