Author Games: Underworld - The Results!

These games have been so incredible to put on. I want to thank everyone who has somehow contributes in one way or another.

With the end of these games and how successful they were, I want to invite everyone who can to join Return To Seasons! It'll be filled with excitement for the Holidays and obviously a little bit of competitive behavior and bloodshed to Christmas time is much needed, right?

Thank you also to my finalists, this was such a strange task and it was almost impossible to execute. You each took the limitations in stride and made it your own, never faltering from your characterizations and staying true to your writing style and capabilities.

Without much more drabbly speaking from myself, "the old man Gamemaker" I present to all of you, the results....

---------------------------------------------------------

So here we are.....

 Right now....

The results.......

----------------------------------------------------------

Taking our fourth spot for these games is an elegant competitor in both their writing, their interest in the games and the characters they present. A victor of other games around Wattpad, it was no suprise to see this writer progress to such a stage in the competition. 

In fourth place: - Constantina Drăculeşti MagmaKepner!

----------------------------------------------------------

In third place, granting us an epic finale to this characters story, we have a well known veteran in the eyes of writer games competitions! A historical name to these games, this user has been slating his name around and about in more contemporary games lately. Another consistant competitor with a fair few victors under their belt, this writer presented us with their classical choice in character and their posistion shows that they did not fail to rise to their reputation.

In third place: Aleksandr Nălucire, - GhostOfTheIceberg!

----------------------------------------------------------

There, in fourth and third are two brilliant writers deserving of victor, but, alas, we're not cop outs like Suzanne Collins and unfortunately, only one really can win...

........

.........

.............

.................

Just falling beneath the posistion of first place we see the dark horse of the finals take this in her hands and stick an asian middle finger up at the rankings system. With her unique, brilliant and 'closer to home' choice of character, this writer soared through as a favourite in both my (squinty) eye and the eye of the public. I should probably stop these asian jokes now before I hurt something.

In second place: Milo Chou Mein - Learning_To_Breathe!

----------------------------------------------------------

And so lastly, if you haven't quite done the math just yet, we have a previous finalist renewing their position but this time upgrading. Destroying the "always god damn second" curse, Author Games: Underworld sees a consistent writer as its champion. With her unique character she attempted what I like to call the "Twilight Complex" and, you know, it didn't turn out half that bad.

First place, our victor of Author Games: Underworld, Harvest Haust - Oh_Nostalgia!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------

And now this is the final chapter for Underworld! A rather generic theme taken from Hollywood conventions, Vampires and Werewolves are mostly and all round favourite. But now I tackle something I am most familiar with.

Return To Seasons opens tomorrow, 2nd November 2014. 10PM GMT time! Hope to see you all there and practically killing each other for the best spots. 

This has been Author Games: Underworld - signing out!