Lupus # 10 - Elysium Atkinson

Name: Elysium Atkinson

Age: 18

Sex: Female

Clan: Werewolf

Tribe: Havasupai

Appearance: In human form she is covered in a hooded cloak and has never been seen without it. Her haunting blue eyes, the only facial feature ever seen by others, often captivate any who attempt to see who lies beneath the hood. One can tell she is fair skinned, for her pale hands stick out from the sleeves of her cloak.  She is tall, and thin, with a willowy from, and graceful with walk, but her appearance is seemingly unknown for she always cloaked. Once turned, however, she is uncloaked with fur white as snow and can be recognized by her piercing blue eyes. 

Personality: Elysium is not necessarily a kind girl, nor is she vain. She is rather neutral, or so people seem to think. She is always composed and calm. With an unknown past, and a passion for keeping herself secretive, she is not one for small talk--or any talk for that matter. Believed to be mute, she has never spoken to another soul. In human form, she tends to avoid others, unless she is approached. This happens often, due to the fact that most believe she is unable to speak, therefor making her an exquisite secret keeper. She listens to what one has to say, nods, and then leaves with the unspoken promise of never revealing their secrets. She is extremely agile, and  quiet. These features are extremely helpful to her. When she is not engaged in studies, or rituals, she is observing those around her.

Family Tree: This is primarily unknown, for her family resides in the outskirts of the village, and is unseen. It is assumed she is an only child.

Strengths:

1.) Keen Tracking.- She has a way of knowing where everyone, and everything is. She can follow one unnoticed. 

2.) Agility- She is very swift, and agile when she moves. Her movements are graceful, and deadly in battle. 

3.) Knowledge- Though little is known of her, she is extremely intelligent and observant. This helps in strategy, and problem solving. 

History: Elysium grew up on the outskirts of the small village in Alaska where the Havasupai tribe reside, living a simple life. When one thinks of her in her younger years, they might picture a young, small cloaked figure engaged in studies, or walking soundlessly, to places unknown.