Lamia # 1 - Aleksandr Nălucire [7]

Name: Aleksandr Nălucire [don't even try Alek - unless you aren't fond of your throat being in one piece]

Age: 11 [20 human years]

Sex: Male

Clan: Vampire

Bloodline: Nălucire

Appearance: Aleksandr looks very much like most children do - only the hints of fangs pointing from his smile reveals he is not as innocent as he would seem. His hair, a dark shade of brown that is not quite the colour of the night sky, is kept short and tidy, not a wisp out of place. His eyes are a simple blue like the sea with sun-coloured flecks, his skin as white as clouds. Though Aleksandr is short, there is not a trace of baby fat on him (after all, years have passed since he's been immortalized at eleven). Somewhere, deep in his eyes, there is a trace of madness hiding. However, it would take a while of staring into them to notice.

Personality: As could be expected by anybody in the Nalucire clan, Aleksandr is more than a little unbalanced - then again, what can you expect from a child forced to leave behind everyone he's known? Though the years have widened him up considerably, Aleksandr still keeps all the worse traits of children; he is fickle and vengeful, with next to no consideration for anything other than his goals. Deep within him, somewhere, he craves the family and normal life of which he has been robbed. However, Aleksandr pretends he feels no want for company whatsoever.

Family tree: 

- Father: Dimitrov Gasherk

- Mother: Marian Gasherk

- Brother (older): Vladek Gasherk

- Sire: Unknown

Strengths:

1. Powerful; though Aleksandr's sire is unknown, he is assumed to be quite a high-ranked vampire. Aleksandr has power almost unheard of amongst the Nalucire.

2. Tactical; despite what his insanity may hint, Aleksandr is a brilliant strategist. His father was an officer in the Romanian army and he used to watch him make strategies.

3. Good sense of orientation; Aleksandr doesn't get lost. Ever.

History: Aleksandr likes to pretend he does not have a past. However, he was born into a small, conservative family in Romania. He was eventually turned into a vampire and travelled on his own for a while, until rumour got to the Nalucire clan of an insane child forever eleven, capable of destroying an entire town in one simple tantrum.