Task Three: The Hunted

After running from the bloody scene in fall flight, you realize that you can't go back, not alone at least, you'd be executed for desertion and clan treachery. Your only possible way of securing survival is finding the other members of your squad - if there are any left at all, that is. 

Although you do not know it, the fallen from the ambush include:

Döminic Pięrre and Fantine Nălucire from the Lamia squad. 

Ice Tilers, Lyra Wentworth, Silas Whyte, Elysium Atkinson, Dana Cressento and Kiera Mercardo from the Lupus squad.

*

Losing your captain and the formation of  your squad meant losing your map and bearings. The Aether forest is a shadowed place with incredibly tall and thin trees. Each part of its depths looks almost identical to another area a mere thirty yards along. The sheer amount of blood in the air currently disorientates your senses, deeming it impossible to sniff out your allies. After walking with what little allies you have, you finally come to a disruption in the air. 

The distant shouts of war cries and military encouragement fill the scenery. You look around the maze of tall trees and through the dense night fog you realize small glowing embers appearing from all around you - Humans. 

"In the name of the old gods, kill that beast of nature!"

A cry echoes through the nearing distance and humanoid figure begin to push into your perimeter from every side, pitch forks and silver swords in hand. You're weak, you're starving.

You're surrounded.

----------------------------------------------------------

8 players have fallen, 18 players remain.

----------------------------------------------------------

Task: One way or another you have to escape the Hunters. Face them, eat them, hide, run, whatever you do, however you do it, be creative. You MUST be with a MINIMUM three OTHER characters from your squad. You can choose these characters yourself but one thing is certain - two of them must be killed by the Hunters and you must see it yourself. Now whether you try to save them or not... I'll leave that part to you ;)

[REFER TO THE CHAPTER - Underworld: The Squads TO SEE THE CURRENT REMAINDER OF TALENT IN YOUR SQUAD.]

A small paragraph in terms of current human lifestyle: Humans still live on the earth now named Underworld, although it is merely an apocalyptic wasteland of the world that their ancestors had ruled. However their culture and technology has reverted. Now they live in small hidden camps, clothes and tents alike made from any material they can get their hands on. Most humans have grown up to fend for themselves and know how to throw a punch. A great collection of vampire and werewolf hunters are also common among he last human survivors.

As said above, you must kill two people from your squad and then you may BALLOT ONE person from the opposite side. REMINDER, Please send your chosen deaths with your entry at the bottom. Seeded players [the players with a number often seen beside their characters name in brackets] You get an extra ballot death at this stage, like in last task.

DEADLINE: Sunday, 5th October, 10pm BST!

WORD LIMIT: No Word Limit

GOOD LUCK!!

*SEND YOUR FINISHED TASK TO ME AT jackarchiegrant@gmail.com!*