Lupus # 11 - Lyall Hellewege [1]

Name: Lyall Hellewege

Age: Nineteen

Sex: Male

Clan: Werewolf

Tribe: Tse’khene

Appearance: With his dark eyes, brown hair and tanned skin Lyall looks nothing like most people in North Canada. But then again, he isn’t a person. His tall and muscular build gives him quite the advantage over the people. But then again, he doesn’t compete with those. He has received the occasional scar over the years, something that can’t be prevented in a tribe like his. The Tse’khene tribe believes scars to be a disgrace, however. They are signs of weakness, of defeat. That is why he keeps most of them covered up. Some scars, however, he keeps hidden for other reasons. 

Personality: Completely unlike his tribe, Lyall is sympathetic and caring. He hates being a werewolf. He hates what he is and he hates what it makes him. He just wished he was like a normal human being. Add a great deal of fear and anxieties to that package and you get the worst imaginable Tse’khene werewolf in history of time. His family isn’t too happy with him and has been trying to shape him, mold him into something he’s not. He has tried to reason with them, tried to tell them that this is not who he is. Unfortunately, his family isn’t as good of a listener as he is himself. He has been an outcast ever since that first dreadful day of school where Rollo broke his arm. He is that one subject everybody tries to avoid during family gatherings, and traces of this can definitely be seen in his confidence and mental state. 

Family tree: 

Father: Hohnihohkaiyohos Hellewege

Mother: Ocunnowhurst Hellewege

Oldest Brother: Shoemowetochawcawewahcatowe Hellewege

Older Brother: Rafe Hellewege

Older Sister: Agwang Hellewege

Strengths:

1. Blending in – Lyall has always adjusted to everybody around him, never fell out of line. Especially with being an outcast and all that, Lyall keeps a low profile so that nobody will pay him any more  attention than necessary.

2.  Loyalty – Much like a dog or wolf, Lyall is extremely loyal. Once you have earned his trust you will have gained a friend for life. 

3. Knows his way around words – Being able to know what to say and when to say it is a gift. One that Lyall has been lucky enough to be blessed with.

History: He was brought up to be a warrior like everybody in his family. He decided he didn’t want that.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Extra: 

-His favorite song is Highway to Hell. 

-The question “Who made up all these ridiculous names?” is one that Lyall is set on finding an answer to, though so far he has had no luck.