Chapter 34

Chapter 34

                HARRY'S POV

                "No! I wanted the lounge chairs at that angle. No- Ugh. You're not doing it right. Let me do it."

                "Ma'am, I don't think that's the rational thing to do. You are pregnant..."

                "I don't give a flying-"

                "Excuse me, Mr. Duffney. I'm just going to have to steal my girlfriend away from you for a wee moment." I smiled shyly at the manager of the moving company we'd hired.

                I steered Roxy in the direction of the kitchen. "Harry, we don't have time for this. They have to finish today. To-fucking-day. Our house-warming party is tonight. To-fucking-night. They're messing up and I'm just going to have to do everything myself since they don't know the colour of green from the colour of red. They think everything should be Christmas and it isn't Christmas. I don't want my house looking like Christmas. I mean, seriously? The pearl green couch we got is not supposed to go into the dusky red theatre room. I mean, Christmas is great and all but I think some people just like it way too much-"

                "Roxy. Roxy!" I raised my voice slightly, putting my hands on her waist. She finally stopped ranting and stared at me with frustrated eyes. "You need to take a breath." I tucked a strand of hair behind her hair. "This stressing out thing isn't good for the baby and neither is it for you."

                She closed her eyes and breathed out a sigh. She bit her lip and nodded. I kissed her temple before leading her to our bedroom and tucking her into bed. "What about-"

                "Don't worry you're pretty little mind, angel. I'll take care of everything." I smiled down at her.

                She grabbed hold of my collar and pulled my face closer to hers. "How did I get so lucky?"

                I winked at her. "I think I should be the one to ask you that question."

                She rolled her eyes but smiled none the less. "I love you."

                "I love you more." I replied, pecking her lips softly before patting her growing baby bump and leaving the room.

                I heard the distant sound of the TV playing in our bedroom as I walked up the stairs tiredly. As I grew closer to the door, I could hear the high-pitched voice of Alan Carr and the deep voice of Liam, hearing what they were saying told me that Roxy was watching the interview we did a month ago where we told everyone that she was pregnant. I entered the room to see her attention not on the screen in front of her but on her stomach. She was rubbing circles on it, her eyes closed and her lips between her teeth.

                As I crept closer to the bed, I could hear her faintly whisper. "Shh, baby. Don't kick mommy like that until Daddy's here."

                I smile fitted to my lips and I pressed them to her forehead, startling her and forcing her eyes open. A smile spread across her face at the touch and she took my hand, sitting up slightly to rest my palm on the skin of her tummy. I felt a small thump hit my hand and tears welled up in my eyes almost immediately. I looked into Roxy's eyes to see tears streaming down her face.

                "She's kicking." She whispered.

                I pressed my lips to hers, overjoyed. This little thing inside of my girlfriend's stomach was my child. My own blood and flesh. I'd created that. And whatever gender it was, no matter what, I would love it with everything inside of me.

                "Thanks for coming, guys!" I bid the lads and their girlfriends good-bye, seeing as everyone else had left and Roxy was getting remarkably tired. She could barely keep her eyes open. She'd already gone upstairs to change into her pyjamas.

                Once everyone had evacuated the compound, I made sure the big gate that secured our lot was locked and turned on all the alarm systems before heading back up the stairs to join Roxy. She was tidying up the room like she'd usually do every night before going to sleep. When Roxy was pregnant, she did not like sleeping in a messy room. I kissed her forehead before retreating to the bathroom to shower.

                ROXY'S POV

                I was just about to get into bed when I heard a faint crash coming from downstairs. The hairs on my back immediately stood up and I walked closer to the bathroom door.

                "Harry?" I called but the shower was too loud and my voice seemed like the squeak of a mouse compared to it. I sighed and just decided to check myself.

                I'd silently prayed to myself that Harry'd locked the gates and the doors and set the alarms. I finally reached the end of the stairs and peered around the large living room and into the dining room that was just around the corner. Nothing. I headed into the kitchen, starting to think it was just my imagination but nearly pissed myself as I saw who stood a few inches away from me.

                A man I never thought I'd see again.

                A man I'd assumed was in my past.

                A man I had prayed and hoped so many times that would never re-enter into my life.

                The man with the scar.

                "I believe I have some unfinished business to take care of."

***IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THE MAN WITH THE SCAR IS, GO BACK TO CHAPTER 6.***

Hope you enjoyed that! Remember the One Shots MUST be entered in by the 21st of October and MUST be dedicated to me or else they won't be entered in. Thanks to everyone that has already entered, y'all have done a great job. 

This is dedicated to the joint account I made with xLuckiiDucky today @Lissizzle (our sismance name). We made a Finn and Jack Harries Fan Fiction on there. I'll put it in the external link. :3 Read it and tell us what you think? And maybe fan us? 

Love you guys! Don't know when I can upload next.. we might have a long weekend this weekend since we might not have school on thursday and friday.. but nobody knows yet. But if I do, I'll definitely make sure to get a lot of writing done! Thank you all for everything. I love you all from pluto and back. xx