Chapter 6

I felt a cold hand touch my shoulder and spin me around.

"Please don't hurt me." I whispered to the dark skinned man who had a big gash on his forehead.

"We can do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way." A deep raspy voice rang through my ears.

"Please just leave me alone..." I said barely above a whisper as I shivered underneath his touch.

"ROXY! ROXY, RUN!" Harry yelled through the phone.

"Now who is this your having a little chat to, eh?" he said taking the phone from my hand.

"N-No one."

He put the phone to his ear. "Say your good byes young lad because I don't think you'll be seeing much of this beautiful girl anymore." He said with an evil smirk playing at his lips.

"DON'T TOUCH HER. I'LL PAY YOU. JUST LEAVE HER ALONE."

"This girl here is worth much more than money but unfortunately my mistress doesn't like girls that are prettier than her so if she knows this girl is still alive after me spotting her, she'll fire me and I don't want to be fired, understand?" he said harshly while looking me straight in the eyes.

"Please just don't tell her you saw me."

"That would be lying to her and I gave her my word. I never break my word. And I give you my word that I will destroy that pretty little face of yours and kill you. Understand me?"

I sighed shakily and braced myself for what was coming next. I felt a hand make contact with my cheek harshly as fire tingled through it. Blood rushed to my cheeks.

I knew I had two choices.

To roll with the punches.

Or to fight back.

I raised my knee swiftly, kicking him in the privates in doing so. My phone dropped to the ground as he tumbled over in pain. I grabbed my phone and ran out of the alleyway not daring to look back. I raised the phone to my ear.

"Harry, I think I'm by the neighbourhood park. Where are you?"

"Just hide behind a bush or something. I'm coming now. Don't hang up."

I stooped behind the nearest bush and breathed in and out slowly making sure to not make a sound. I heard footsteps so I hid further into the bushes and closed my eyes not wanting to see what was going to happen next. I felt someone pick me up and place me down somewhere. I curled up into a ball still keeping my eyes closed as I heard a car door slam. Someone got in next to me and started driving.

I slowly opened my eyes praying to God that my driver was Harry.

I was definitely wrong.

The man smirked right before something crashed into his side of the car stopping it. He went out cold as pieces of glass flew everywhere. I quickly escaped the car in an adrenaline rush and started running down the sidewalk not knowing where to go.

As I turned the corner a car came to a screeching halt and someone stepped out. I kept running. I didn't know what they were going to do to me and I didn't want to find out. The person came running up behind me so I ran faster.

"ROXY!" the person yelled.

Wait. I knew that voice.

I spun around on my heel and ran into the familiar curly haired boy's arms. He embraced me tightly before picking me up bridal style and putting me in the passenger's side of his car. Before he turned on the car he stopped to look at me and said "Oh my god, Roxy. You have gashes everywhere. We have to go to the hospital."

And as if on cue, I felt my eyes droop and the car zoom off.

I welcomed oblivion happily as I didn't have much energy to fight it off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here it is! The long awaited new chappie of TOTGA as you can obviously see up there ^^^
CONGRATS TO ONE DIRECTION FOR THEIR 1DERFUL PERFORMANCE ON THE KCAs!!!
I was literally screaming in my seat... :D If that's not weird... :S
Anywho I'm sorry for the cliff hanger again.. but I'll upload the next one really soon, I promisee!! :D 
Enjoy this chappie! :) xx Thanks for reading