Chapter 30

Chapter 30

ROXY'S POV

"So, wait a minute." Fatima's voice rung out through my phone that was pressed to my ear. "Two weeks ago, the day we left, you had sex with Harry?"

I sighed agitatedly and ran a hand through my hair. "Yes, boo. I did."

"And now there's a baby growing inside of you?"

"I think there is. My period's late. That's why I'm at the pharmacy looking for pregnancy tests."

"Where's Harry?"

"Ed's in town so they're hanging out."

There was a pause. "Are you happy or upset about the fact that you and Harry could be beginning a family?"

I sighed. "I don't know. I've always wanted children, I love them. But I'm not sure how Harry will handle this. We're only twenty years old. He has a tour coming up and so much to deal with. How's he going to take it, Fatima? Will he leave me? What if I have to raise a child on my own? Fatima, I'm freaking out."

"Calm down, Roxbear. You don't even know if you're pregnant. And don't for a second think you'll be alone, because you have me, Nina, Danielle, Eleanor, the boys and you have Harry. If you really are pregnant, I'm sure Harry will be thrilled. He loves you, Roxy. Don't lose faith in him just yet."

I nodded but realised she couldn't see me. "Okay, boo. Thanks. I've got the test and I'm gunna head home to do it."

"You do that."

"Hey, how's the bakery coming along?"

"Great actually! Only some finishing touches on the granite and walls and a few other things to get done to the menu but after that, it should be finished by the 18th of September."

"That's fantastic!" I said as I pulled onto the road, on my way home.

"I know! I'm so excited, boo! Thank you so much. This would have never happened without your help."

I rolled my eyes. "Stop thanking me. You did this all on your own. I simply gave you some money-"

"Lent me some money. I'm paying you back ASAP."

I groaned. "Fatima, stop it. I don't want your money."

She sighed. "You're still getting your free food of any choice for two months." She grumbled stubbornly.

I laughed. "Alright, boo. I'm nearly home so I'll call you when it's done. Love yah, sweet cheeks."

She giggled. "Okay, Rox. Love you too. Everything'll be fine, okay?"

"Okay, boo. Bye."

I ran my hand through my hair once again as I stared at the blank stick. One more minute and my future could be changed forever. "Come on." I chanted under my breath. Harry would be home in five minutes with Chinese food and I didn't know how I would be able to act around him knowing I was carrying his child.

I grabbed my phone from the counter and dialled Nina's number. I'd filled her in as well. She picked up on the second ring. "Did you get the results yet?"

I sighed and looked back at the stick. "No, I haven't."

"It's going to be okay, Roxy."

"How do you know that? What if it isn't?"

"Roxy, calm down. Take deep breaths. Just know that I'll be here for you through it all, okay?"

I smiled weakly. "Thank you, Nina."

"It's okay."

I let out a breath of air through my mouth and my eyes drifted to the stick once again. My eyes welled up with tears at the sight of the two pink bars displayed. "Oh, my God." I choked out, the tears falling freely now.

"Roxy? Roxy, what's going on?"

I took a deep breath. "I'm pregnant."

 Okay, some of you are going to be disappointed, because I've gotten a lot of messages saying that getting her pregnant would ruin the whole story, but you never said why, so please tell me why. 

On another note, you may have seen a message I sent out earlier saying that I've started a schedule. Since school is starting back in a week, not to mention this is a very big year for me, where I choose subjects (if you're confused, just ask me to explain further in chat or something) so I'll be extremely busy. This year, I have 16 subjects. SIXTEEN. And I also have my extra-curricular which are swimming, dancing, yoga, squash and a few lessons thrown in here and there, so yeah. Reaaaally busy. Not to mention I have a life as well so I kinda wanna hang out with my friends and family, y'know, like a normal person and stuff. x) So updating will be a bit tough for me. I'm really sorry but you know, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

Thank you all so much for all the support I get. I love each and every one of you from pluto and back. 

WAIT. BEFORE YOU GO. PLEASE POST ON MY MESSAGE BOARD REPLYING TO MY RECENT MESSAGE TELLING ME IF YOU WANT ME TO POST THAT STORY OR NOT. PLEASE. 

Okay, thanks guys. Bye now!