Chapter 12

LIZZAAARRDSSSS

Hi.

I'm SO SO SO sorry about how short and stupid this chapter is. It's basically a filler. And I hate fillers. But it's something right? 

My lame excuse was that I have been battling with writer's block. I won the battle though, because I came up with whatever this is x) 

I'm going to type something random, because I feel like it. 

Zebras.

Okay, I'm going to leave you to your reading now. Have ffuuuunnn! :) 

- Liz
xx

P.S. I nearly forgot. TOTGA HAS REACHED 12,000+ READS! Oh my freaking pancakes! You guys! That is freaking amazing. I honestly didn't think I would get so many reads. The reads have been growing by a thousand every two days. It's like a pattern and a pretty awesome pattern at that x) THANK YOU FOR READING! Please comment and vote? :) xx

Chapter 12 

I stared into those familiar green eyes as I twirled the locks of curls at the back of his head around my finger. He smiled that heart stopping smile of his and I returned a weak one. He pressed his lips to mine like he had been doing every five minutes since we woke up this morning and I didn't hesitate to kiss back. His arms tightened around my waist bringing me closer, if that was even possible, so that I was leaning back into his arms and he had to arch his back lower to reach my lips.

"Flight to New York, America boarding now." The intercom's voice echoed through the large airport breaking us apart.

The tears that seemed to be brimming my eyes for the whole morning started to slowly escape down my cheeks as I knew the time for 'good bye' had come. I couldn't bear the thought of not seeing him for a whole month. I didn't know how I was going to get by without looking at that face at least once every day like I had been doing for the past week, straight. On the way to the airport, we visited his mother like we had a couple of times the past week quickly just to say good bye. Gemma was at university in London so Harry would be seeing her later on.

He wiped the tears away and pressed a kiss to my lips. "Roxy, it's ok. I'll call you as soon as we land and we'll skype each other every day. I'll text you all the time and this month will fly by. It's going to be hard, but we'll get through it, okay?"

I opened my mouth to speak but no words seemed to escape so I simply nodded my head which was still in his hands. He pecked my lips multiple times before letting me go and reluctantly dragged his feet in the direction of the plane.

My breath hitched in my throat as I remembered something and I cursed under my breath. I reached into my bag and pulled out the Jack Wills hoodie and sprinted after him. "Wait!" I yelled causing him to halt and spin around on his heels with a concerned gleam in his eyes as he rushed back to me. I opened the palm of his hand and placed the hoodie in it. He looked down at it and his eyebrows bunched together.

"What's this?"

"A present." I replied kissing his cheek and lightly pushing him in the direction he was headed before.

"You didn't have to, Roxy. I'll pay you back when I see you next!" he said as we neared the destination.

"I did, actually and no! You will certainly not pay me back, okay? I simply will not have it. Just take it to cuddle up with when I'm not there."

A grin spread across his face before he crashed his lips down on mine. I broke it off and turned him around, giving him a shove. He turned around one more time and met my gaze. I mouthed 'I love you' to him and he repeated my actions before heaving a sigh and disappearing from my sight.