Chapter 28

Chapter 28

                "I love life." I said in a deep and nonchalant voice as we walked out of the Spa Building.

                "I never thought some places in my body could feel so relaxed. It's refreshing. Remind me to go there more often." Fatima said as she stepped into the passenger's side of my car. The boys had something to discuss with management about the tour they were doing after the movie. Nina had to go as well since she was hired as their stylist. Eleanor and Danielle had some relatives they wanted to meet up with so it was just Fatima and I. We'd decided we were going to go on a shopping spree.

                We arrived at the mall and immediately headed to Starbucks. Fatima said she'd order while I got a table since a lot of the shops here required you to be stripped of all food and drink to buy something. I pulled out my white iPhone to see a text from Harry. Hey babe. I miss you. Hope you're having fun. Love you Xx. I smiled and texted back. We'll see each other again in a few hours, Haz. Love you Xx.

                Fatima sat down across from me a few minutes later and slid my cup towards me. I thanked her and sipped it. "So, where are we heading off to first?"

                "Hmm.. TopShop?"

                "Okay. Cool."

                "So tell me. What's it like being famous?" she asked leaning her elbows on the table and raising an eyebrow at me.

                I rolled my eyes and sipped my drink once again. "It's a luke-warm situation."

                She giggled. "What?"

                "It's like good and bad. Hot and cold. You know what I'm saying."

                "Okay then. How is it bad?"

                "All the hate and no privacy."

                "Then how is it good?"

                "I make people happy and I'm living my dream."

                "Ahh, I see." She said nodding and sipping her mocha. "I just finished my degree in cookery. I'm saving up to get a place so I can make my own little bakery."

                I raised my eyebrows and a grin spread across my lips. "That's amazing! How short are you?"

                She hesitated. "Nine hundred..."

                I nodded.

                "Thousand.." she continued.

                I choked on my drink but caught myself and set it down. "What?"

                "I'm nine hundred thousand short of money." She said with a sigh.

                An idea sprung to mind and I grinned once again. "I can give you the money."

                Now it was her turn to choke on her drink. "Oh my god, I could never let you do that. No."

                "Come on! I have loads of it and I'll probably never use it! You'll be doing me a favour!"

                "No. No. No. No. Most certainly not."

                "Please?! You can give me free breakfasts for a month and I won't complain!?"

                "No."

                "Please, Fatima. Please. I want to."

                She sighed and looked at me before groaning. "Fine but you're getting free food of your choice for two months."

                I squealed and ran to her side of the booth to crush her in a hug. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

                "Hey! I should be the one thanking you!" she laughed then started to repeat the words 'thank you' while squeezing me back.

I don't have much time to write one of these author notes so I'll make this quick. I'm leaving tomorrow for a week long vacation so I won't be updating till then. I'll miss you all and I love you all. Thank you for getting me to 2,000 fans. I really appreciate it. I may sound all bored and stuff but that's just because I'm rushing. I have to finish packing because my cousin is coming over and I won't be able to do it then. So, yeah. I'm really happy though. :D 

Okay, that's all. I love you all. Please comment and vote? Bye for a week! I'll miss you guys. <3