50 | After First Time

"A/N: Sorry for the last one, it was uh, random XD

The sun poured into the bedroom, Sam woke up to Bucky resting on his body. He smiled and stroked his hair, "morning love," Sam greeted. Bucky looked up and smiled. Last night was their first time, soft, gentle and romantic. 

Also many bits of banter every now and then. "Morning," Bucky smiled, kissing his boyfriend on the forehead. Sam sat up with Bucky's head resting on his lap. "Do you want breakfast yet?" Sam asked, stroking Bucky's hair. Bucky snuggled further into Sam's body and held him. "Not yet," Bucky smiled. They spent a few minutes in bed together, shirtless and in their boxers. Sam crawled out of bed and stretched, grabbing pyjamas and slipping them on. 

"Bucky, it's breakfast time." Sam smiled "come on, I'll make your favourite." Bucky got out of bed and slipped on a shirt and pants, walking their way to the kitchen. The pan sizzled as the bacon got running and Bucky waited at the table. 

"Thank you, love," Bucky smiles as pancakes were served, piping hot on a plate. Last night was one of the best. Intimate, soft and better than they could have imagined. Sam kissed his boyfriend on the lips, plump and soft. Bucky smiled and fluttered his eyes open. 

They lock eyes, only lust and love could be shown in their emotions. "I love you," Sam smiled. "I love you, too," Bucky said softly whilst they ate breakfast together. They held hands together as they laid down on the couch, watching a few Pixar films. Sam rested on Bucky's shoulder, snuggling in deeper. 

"You're adorable," Sam said, kissing him on the cheek. "I haven't done anything," Bucky said with a smile. "Last night was, something else." Bucky told Sam. "You're good," Sam's eyebrows wiggled, "am I?" he teased. Bucky lightly pushed him, away. Sam laughed and wrapped his arms around Bucky as the movie played. They shared popcorn and sweets. They decided to go out and have a jog at the park.

They stopped, Bucky panting with sweat stuck to his forehead, "ah!" he cried "I don't think I can walk," he panted, Sam smiles cheekiy. "For what reason?" Bucky turns red, "s-shut up," he snaps as they drink some water and walk back to the car. They lie down and sleep together with warmth and love.

A/N: Thanks for reading!