23 | Shouting

A/N: This is suggested by @ybnkjk 

Warning: Angst(with a happy ending), Swearing, Light Smut

"All relationships go through hell, real relationships get through it."

It had been a while since Bucky and Sam had their first verbal fight. This time it was rougher and it hurt them both. It started out with just a normal conversation, just a talk. Just a discussion. "Sam, can we talk?" Bucky said to his boyfriend. "Yeah, sure, why?" Sam asked him back.

"We need to talk about the messy problem," Bucky stated, his face serious. "What messy problem?" Sam asked, confused. Bucky sighed and he sat down next to him. "Sam, honey you've been leaving clothes everywhere. I'm not your housemaid." Bucky told him sternly. "What mess?" Sam cried back, "I don't make any mess!"

"Sam, all the clothes that are on our bedroom floor are yours. It's all under your size." Bucky argued. Sam was always a bit snappy in arguments and tried to avoid the question because he hates confrontation. "Yet who's the one that keeps on talking to other men?" Sam argued back, folding his arms. 

"Are you suggesting I'm cheating?" Bucky cried he could feel the tension rising and Sam could to but there was no way of stopping it now.

"I dunno, maybe I am!" Sam shouted, he stood up and Bucky did too. "Bucky you just worry too much about all these little things!" he said to him. "Yeah, and these little things are important, Sam! If we're going to live with each other, we must have proper living conditions!" Bucky said, trying to reason with him. Of course, the self-doubt got to Bucky quickly. "Do you not want to live with me?" he asked Sam, heartbroken.

"I do!" Sam cried back "I do want to live with you!"

"THEN WHY DON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME?" Bucky shouts at him. Sam's nostrils flared and he took an angry, shaky breath from his mouth and nose and looked up at Bucky. "I DO LISTEN, MAYBE YOU'RE JUST IGNORANT!" Sam shouted back. 

"Me? Ignorant? You're stubborn, Sam! You ignore me and the points I'm trying to make about our lifestyle!"  Bucky cried. 

"Really? Why didn't you give me a second chance when we first met?!" Sam said, tears in his eyes. "YOU HATED ME FIRST! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH YOU HURT ME, SAM. I THOUGHT I WASN'T WORTH IT AND YOU DIDN'T SHOW ME ANY LOVE OR CARE ABOUT ME AT ALL!" Bucky was sobbing, too, now, standing and shaking he took a gulp as tears ran down his face, everything was blurry. 

Now everything was silent and still and tense, Sam's face relaxed and he stepped closer to Bucky and he saw the hurt and pain in his eyes and finally, after the long pause, he said "I'm sorry, Bucky," Sam said to him and they locked eyes. 

Bucky nodded as the final tears ran from his cheek to his chin and dropped on the tiles of the kitchen floor. "I'm sorry, too," Bucky replied as Sam embraced him in a hug.

"I'm sorry I didn't show you love or care." Sam choked "You deserve all the care in the world," he kissed his cheek as they held each other. "Sorry for being ignorant," Bucky told him, wrapping his arms around him tighter. Their lips met, suddenly it was more passionate then intended. 

Sam let out a quiet moan as Bucky softly bit his lip and Bucky's tongue went in, making him groan. Bucky pinned him to the counter and continued to kiss him more roughly. Sam starting feeling for him with a needy rage. They parted and Sam smiled at him as he had on hand on the back of Bucky's neck with lustful eyes. "Take me away, soldier."

a/n: Updating again today or soon!