Chapter 14: The Final Piece of the Puzzle

OK, time to call a cab. I can't believe that I walked this far only to find out that James is ten times further than me! Oh well. My Uber will be here in 1 minute, good to have local Ubers around. I spend the minute waiting playing minion rush. Once the Uber arrived I got in and off it drove, east.
East.
Not west, where Shell's house is located.
East.
"Um, excuse me driver, but this isn't the direction I want to go"
"We know"
That wasn't the drivers voice, it came from the person next to me.
"How do you know the driver?"
"We're colleagues"
And at that moment he put me in handcuffs and got me out of the car and brought me into the police station. The police station?! Why are Uber drivers working for the police now?
"David"
I recognised that deep voice. But where from?
"Sorry Davo"
I definitely recognised that one.
Then they both looked at me, Zac that's who I thought, and, of course! I forgot he was a cop! Mr. Wolf.
I was interviewed, and I told them everything, including James' location. I thought that if James was happy for me to see him, he wouldn't mind his dad showing up, would he?
They sent me back home and I got ready for bed, too much effort for one day, I'll talk to James tomorrow. I was about to jump into bed, but then my phone alerted me a message had arrived, and that message, helped me realize, what a big mistake I had just made.