Chapter 9: Another Chaser

"Mum, where are we going?"
"To the police station"
Oh no. Please don't let the reason we're going be what I think it is.
"Why?"
"The police want to interview you to get as much information as possible"
Nooooooooooooo!
"OK"
"Oh look, where here"
"OK"
Mum and I walked into the station and a 6 foot 2" caucasian man with a police uniform on greeted us. This better not be who I think it is.
"Hello Mrs. Johnson, I'm Jason Wolf"
Nooooooooooooo! It is! I'm going to be interviewed by James' father!
"Hello Mr. Wolf, this is my youngest son Zac Johnson"
"P-pleased to m-meet you Mr. Wolf"
"OK, Zac if you will come in here thank you, and Mrs. Johnson, if you are happy to may you please wait in this room until it's over?"
"Sure thing"
"Thanks"
Oh No. I'm super worried now.
As I walk in there is a small table and two chairs, facing each other.
"Zac, can you sit in that chair? Thank you."
"Now" as he sits in his chair
"What happened?"
I stay silent.
"Zac, look, I know this is hard for you. You are one of his best friends, and I'm sure you know that he's my son, so not just for the police force, but for me personally, as his father, we need to know. So I ask you, what happened?"
Yep, no backing out of this one, maybe I can at least help James a bit more.
"look, to be honest, I feel like something's a bit off about this whole situation. I've never known about anyone who has even considered, you know what, but I don't feel like that's the case, I'm a bit unsure. I'll tell you everything I know, on one condition"
"And what would that be?"
"Apart from close friends and family, no-one finds out anything about this"
"As in, this conversation?"
"No, as in, this situation"
"Deal, but on your behalf, that includes everything about David too"
"Excuse me?"
"Well, your mother informed us that you got your information from David. We went to his house and he wasn't there. We know that, just before all this happened, you had a phone call conversation with him. So you will know what happened to him"
Yep, I really screwed things up for David, that's for sure.
"OK, deal"
I went on to tell him everything, including David's own trip, then, after the interview was over, Mr. Wolf asked mum if we would join them for the search, incase I remembered something on the way, and of course mum agreed. Mr. Wolf and I went in the police car and mum went in hers, following behind us. OK, let me think this through, James has ran off, David is looking for him, and we're looking for James and David. One chase, 4 chasers, and one bystander.