26. Possession

Novazel vs Haleb. Comment beloooowwwwwww

A scene in this chapter might make you angry and want to throw something across the room, but just know Novazel is still alive and well and when I reach the end of this book you will be okay(: hazels feelings seem to flip flop a lot don't they? Maybe it's a side effect to being preggers... Or maybe she is actually struggling? I'll leave that up to you (;

ALSO Omg can Fault Lines get to 100k?!?!1!1!!1! 20k away... Can we do it?

Enjoy and share <3

ALSO MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS AND OMG IM SO EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS AND THEN IM GOING TO BE SO EXCITED FOR SUMMER AND OMG YEAH MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I hope this chapter counts as a good christmas gift from me to you haha

********************************************

Once Kaleb had returned me to my room, I fell into a bliss of sleep with no new dreams. When I woke, the sun was well past the horizon and I felt new energy stirring in my bones.

Remembering last night though made my mood instantly sink into the pit of my stomach and I couldn't stop worrying about November's condition. Once someone brought him up here I would have to patch him up as best I could.

Savell came in a few minutes later with a steaming cup of tea and a small plate with a ham sandwich. I take it thankfully, I could tell my stomach was angry from being empty since I hadn't ate last night.

As she passed me the food, her warm smile told me something was up.

"November will be visiting you soon. Are you feeling well enough to have dinner with us tonight?"

My heart soars and I hold back the excitement in my voice. "Y-Yeah. I'm okay now." I try to give her a reassuring smile and she seems to take it.

"Okay, good." She scans over me with her eyes before quickly looking away, sparking my interest. Was she checking to make sure I was okay? Did she suspect something was up?

I prayed she wasn't.

"Well, um... I'll leave you here to rest until I come get you in a few." Savell patted my leg gently, her aurora a motherly one. It make my heart clench painfully in my chest.

Maybe she was being forced to keep us here because Harrison would kill her if she didn't. November is her son, her life. But maybe it was just a thought. I couldn't read her as well as I wanted to because she was quick to move on if I took a noticeable hint.

Once she had left the room, I tossed in turned in my bed relentlessly for awhile, my thoughts scrambled in my head like a puzzle box. It wasn't until I heard the door open again that I was facing the wall as I spoke.

"Hey, Savell, can November--"

"I'm not Savell."

I groan in displeasure and turn around to frown at Kaleb.

"What the hell do you want?" I say between my teeth, trying to be unwelcoming as possible.

"Well look who's got their panties in a wad." He crosses his arms over his chest and smiled at me as he glided toward me.

"Fuck off."

"I'm here to take you down. Savell was busy finishing one of her many dishes." He informs, ignoring my last comment. Unfolding his arms he leans on the edge of my bed with a cocky expression.

I didn't like it.

Crossing my arms over my own chest, I mimicked his gesture and smiled, feeling the satisfying pleasure of his now contorted face.