04. November

Two chapters in one day. Your welcome(; jk I love you guys<33 enjoooyyy

Auna :{D

************************************************************************************************

"I'm officially done!" I declare, hauling four bags towards the front door with Grace on my heels. She only got a few things, obviously keen on shopping for me-- which I really didn't need. But she was a good briber...

"Okay, okay." Grace giggled, opening the door for me. "We are done. Now you can go home to your hot new boyfriend."

I sighed, rolling my eyes. She said the dumbest things sometimes. "Sure." I answered.

Once everything was settled inside the car, Grace stepped on the pedal and we were off. I had bought November and I a set of cheap rings, just as a relationship thing. I could always toss them if he didn't like it...

Glancing down at the one I already out on my finger, I felt a frown start on my face. He'd probably think it was dumb... But thankfully I had bought him a shirt too, maybe he would like that.

Grace turned up the radio, playing one of Jason Derulo's new songs. She started bouncing up and down in her seat and screaming the lyrics, and twice I had to yell out when she almost crashed into the back of a car for not looking.

"You're officially my best friend slash safety woman." Grace yelled over the music, letting all the windows roll down.

I roll my eyes and look out the window, glad to see the sun in the sky and small clouds scattering around it. When we pulled up to my apartment, I have her a hug and told her how thankful I was for her.

"Aww stop it." Grace waved her hand in my face. "Let me help you with these bags."

The sun was setting in the sky, leaving a splash of brilliant colors dominating the blue. I looked away finally, reaching the stairs and hauled my bags up them. I would never buy this much but Grace insisted I did-- well, if insisted means threatening my life...

"That was fun," Grace said when we reached the door. "Do you feel better? Even a little bit?" I take my bags from her.

"Yes, I did." I smile, truly meaning it. This day did relieve some stress off my shoulders and let me think about other things than just Harrison.

Grace smiled, and gave me a quick hug. "I'll see you soon, stay in touch." She starts off and waves when I unlock the door. I wave back with a smile and finally open the door.

"I'm home." It felt strange saying that in a different place, with a completely different person. I usually said that when I got home from school. How things have changed...

"Hey." I hear November's voice and look towards the kitchen to see him looking down at something.

"Are you okay?" I ask, walking up to him. I set the bags down by the front door and put my key on the counter.

November looked up, his blue eyes finding mine. "Yeah," He says, and looks back down. "I've been trying to learn this..."

I look down and see as he runs his fingers over small intentions on a white sheet.

"Braille?" I ask, leaning over to see it better.

"Yeah... I'm still trying to work on it though." November's eyebrows pull down as if he's concentrating.

I fidget with the ring I bought on my finger, suddenly nervous. "I got you something... From the mall..."

November looks up, a small smile on his face and the book immediately forgotten. "Really?"