Imagine#28

I texted Benny to ask if he could come over tonight, I said I had something special planned, And I did. My doorbell rang and I ran to the door from the kitchen. I opened it with a smile on my face. "Hi, BB (Benny boy)." I say with a cute face. "Hi, cutie." I blushed, I liked it when he called me cutie. I welcomed him in. "So what's the plan?" I grinned. "We are going to a secret spot to have a picnic." I jump around because I'm so excited. "Sounds romantic." He said sarcastically. I really know he loved the idea. "I know!" I grabbed the picnic basket out of the fridge and put on my shoes. It was kind of a long walk. Benny and I held hands(obviously). We got to a place that was right on the water with stone picnic tables. It looked so beautiful. I ran over to the table and set the basket down. Benny sat down next to me. "So, what did you bring." I grinned. "Well," "Oh gosh," "I brought lunchables not the ones with the crappy juice pouches though, I brought water, and I brought your favorite... skinny pop!" I said as I brought out a big bag of skinny pop. "Along with some grapes." "Sounds good to me!" He smiled, I love making him happy. Benny and I played around and talked some. We threw each other popcorn to see if we caught it, Benny was not that great at catching it tbh. We decided after we were done eating we would take a walk down by the water. I looked for flat rocks to skip and so did Benny. "Y/n I dare you to pitch this rock." "Ok." I shrugged and took the rock from Benny's hand. I did my windup  and it barely went ten feet in front of me. "Wow, that was sad." "Oh shut it." I laughed, I ran up to Benny and grabbed his hand. I rested my head on his shoulder as we walked. It was very pretty. I saw a tree that had fallen over and decided to go over to it and stand on it. A little bit was over the water but at that point I didn't care if I fell in I was to happy. I tried to balance on the skinny branch but it was difficult, I was trying to be a pirate. I love pirates, they are so free and live by their own rules, they have fun with their lives and live it to the fullest. That's how I want to be. After about four failed tries we finally got it. We walked over to the docks, we sat down and watched as a boat came ashore. Once it finally docked we decided to go back to my place. "That was fun." I said. "Yeah, it was."