Imagine#20

Trigger warning: Suicide, Depression

sorry guys if you don't want to read it it's okay I understand

Lately I've been feeling pretty down, I have severe depression and I have to take pills for it. One night it just got so bad that I decided to take more pills than I was supposed to.

Third POV:

"Where's y/n?" Benny asked a little concerned to the guys. "I don't know I didn't see her come out of her house." Smalls said. Benny raised his eyebrow concerned, usually you would just text him or tell him. Benny went over to the bench and checked his phone, no text. "I'm gonna go check on her." Benny said shutting his phone off and putting it in his back pocket. "We'll go with you." Ham said, everybody started towards your house.

They reached the door the house seemed unusually quite. Benny knocked but no answer. Benny found the spare under a rock and opened the door. He ran to your room and saw you laying motionless on your bed. He looked around your room frantically. He saw the empty pill bottle next to you. "No, no no." Benny checked you pulse. Your beat was slowing but you weren't dead. Benny got you off of your bed and dragged you into your bathtub. The guys came into her room. "What's wrong?" Ham asked. "Ham take the guys somewhere else I'll tell you later." Benny turned your showerhead on. "Don't die y/n, don't die." Benny was crying. He put his finger down to your uvula to make you throw up the pills. You puked into your bathtub and started coughing and breathing. Benny put his hand over his heart and let out a big breath. You started crying, since you just tried to kill yourself but Benny saved you. He wrapped his arm around. "Y/n don't do that to me again." Benny said panting from being so worried. "You know what Benny I'll think about your feelings next time!" I yelled turning to face him. "Hey, hey." He put both of his hands on your shoulders making you look at him, you both were soaked because of the water coming from the shower head. "I'm sorry, I just couldn't imagine losing you. There is nothing more that I want for you to be okay. Okay? You here me? I put you first over anything. I love you so goddamn much and if you can't see that then I think you need a new glasses prescription because if you can't see how much I love you then clearly they it's not working for you." Benny said laughing while crying. You laughed and wiped away a tear, or an attempt to get the water out of your eyes. "I love you too Benny and I can see it. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." You started crying again. "Hey hey, It's ok, it's ok." He wrapped me in a hug and pulled me into him.

We just laid there in the bathtub with the shower running, we were already soaked so I don't see a point in worrying about it.