Love bite

My boyfriend Benny came over to watch a movie, my parents weren't home they were at the restaurant that we own. They wouldn't be home for hours. We put in the first Avengers movie. "You know Benny I always thought that I looked good in a hat." I said randomly because that's what I do.

"I think you look good in hats too babe." He smiled looking at me. I took his LA hat off of his head and put it on mine pretending to be a model. "Looking good." He winked. I blushed.

"Good enough for me to keep it?" I asked him while getting closer to his face. He got closer to me.

"Mmm I don't think so." I frowned. "It's okay babe, I'll buy you your own." This brought a smile to my face. Benny lifted the bill of his hat on my head and leaned in to kiss me. The kiss quickly became heated. Benny leaned me down onto the couch with him on top of me. His hands roamed all over my body. His sexy kisses brought me to moan. "You like that baby." He said out of breath. I nodded. Benny continued to kiss me, he eventually moved down to my neck then to my collarbone where he started to suck. "Ugh, Benny don't stop." I moaned, pleasure ran all through my body. My hands tangled through his hair, his dark thick hair. After about a minute Benny moved back to my lips. "You're beautiful n/n you know that?" I looked at him with adoration in my eyes.
"I do now." I said giving him one last kiss on the lips. Benny got off of me and sank back into the couch. He looked me up and down and started laughing. I furrowed my eyebrows. "What?" I asked, kind of insulted that he's laughing at me. "You should go check in the mirror." He said trying to hold in his giggle. I was confused on why he would ask me to do that but I went over to the mirror and saw a big purple hickey on my collarbone. My eyes went wide. "What the hell Benny!" I yelled. He came up behind me in the bathroom and wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face into my neck leaving little kisses. "Now the world knows your mine." He said. I turned around to face him, his hands still on my waist. "You somehow make everything bad thing not that bad." I smiled.

"That's my job." He smiled. He took hold of my hand and dragged me back to the couch. We spent the rest of the movie cuddling.

The next morning I had to go to school so I decided to throw on a hoodie to cover up the hickey. I also put some light makeup on it incase I took the sweatshirt off.

I walked into school and saw Benny smirk at me. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me close. "I see your covering up my art work." He said quietly into my ear.

"Unless you want my dad to kill you I suggest that it stays that way." Benny gulped. "Not that I don't love it, because I do."

"I know you do babe. I know you do."

Author's note

Hey guys sorry for not updating in a really long time, I've been busy with school and handling everything in my life right now. I will update some more soon. Thank you so much for sticking with me and supporting my writing it means a lot. I hope you enjoy.