Imagine#24

My doorbell rang. I smiled to myself, it was Benny, my boyfriend. I ran to the door and opened it. I saw Benny standing there and I lunged at him. We almost fell but we didn't I squeezed him real tight, I missed him so much. "It's only been a week Lexi, and we've texted." "I know but I haven't seen or kissed your handsome face." I squeezed his cheeks and pecked his lips. "Well, I haven't seen or kissed your beautiful face." He pecked my lips again. I giggled. "Why don't we go inside." He gestured his hand towards the door. I kept held of his hand and led him inside. I closed the door and put my back against the door. Benny pinned my arms against the door, he pecked my lips again. Then we started to full on make out. Benny attached his lips to my neck. "Benny," he made a sound that sounded like he was saying what but he didn't budge. The vibrations sent chills down my spine. "Benny let's go downstairs." He unattached his lips and groaned. "Hey no whining it could be worse." "You're right if I didn't get a girl as kinky as you I think I'd be in trouble." He squeezed my butt. I laughed at him and pulled him along. We got down to the basement and laid down on the couch. Benny wrapped his arm around me. I took Benny's other hand that wasn't around me and started playing with his fingers. "What is with you and my hands?" Benny laughed. "I like hands. I have a hand fetish." I said. Benny laughed again. "Don't judge me." I shoved his hand away from me and made a pouty face. I turned my face away from him. "Aww, is my poor baby mad?" He said getting in my face. I kept my face away from his no matter how hard it tempted me. Benny started kissing my neck. I giggled a little. He made his way to my collarbone, I giggled again. "Stop Benny." I tried to push him away but he insisted. "What?" He laughed, I could feel his warm breath on my neck which tickled. "Benny stop, you were judging me. You know how I feel about that." "Lexi, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I was just- I just meant for it to be a joke." I turned my head towards him, he gave me puppy eyes. "Oh, Benny. I can't say no when you give me those eyes." I leaned in and gave him a peck on the lips, he smiled. "I love you Lexi." He said. "I love you too Benny."