Imagine#27 Part 2

You and Benny were meeting at the park in a couple minutes. You guys have recently been texting and flirting. You guys have also been hanging out around school, all of his friends always told you that Benny liked you but you thought that was ridiculous. You've been feeling happier these past few weeks and you really like Benny. Like you have a crush on Benny but you never acted on it. You arrived at the park and saw Benny and he saw you. You ran up to him and gave him a hug. He picked you up and spun you around. You laughed out of happiness. "Hey y/n." He smiled and set you back down on the ground. "Hi Benny." You smiled. You always loved Benny's smile, all you wanted to do was make him happy. You both sat down on the swings. "So what did you want to talk about?" You asked. "Y/n," He paused hesitating. "I like you, I have ever since the day we met. And I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?" You smiled happy to be hearing this new. "I would love to." You said. You lunged at him and gave him a hug. "I'm glad."

You guys decided on going axe throwing. You got to pick nicknames with axe in it. You picked Badaxe and Benny chose axehole. This made you laugh. For the first time going axe throwing you were surprisingly good, you were accurate. You played games and you had to get three points. You pointed yourself in the direction of the three and hit it. You cheered since you beat Benny. You took out your phone and took a picture of you and Benny, you both held up your axes and gave intimidating faces. You decided on taking two more, one of them Benny kissed your cheek and you made a surprised face, another was you both pressed your faces together and made funny faces. You decided on posting the pictures later on Instagram.

After you were done axe throwing there was a game that was free so you decided on playing it. You hammer a nail into wood but you can only use one hand and it was a heavy hammer. We both started laughing at how bad I was. Your nail was going in sideways at one point and his was almost in. You were very salty that Benny was beating you, you are very competitive. The game was very hard on your wrist it took a lot of strength in your wrist and you didn't have very much, I mean who does? Benny. Let me tell you, Benny does. He eventually won while your nail was struggling just staying straight. You asked Benny to help you hit the nail in the rest of the way. You guys had a great time.

Benny dropped you off at your house and he did something unexpected. He kissed you. You never felt more pleasure and happiness in one thing. Benny's hands moved snaked around your waist and pulled you closer to him. Your arms draped around his neck pulling his face closer to yours. The only way to describe it was beautiful. It was a beautiful thing, your feelings were just beautiful the moment was just beautiful. You both released. "Goodnight y/n." Benny said smiling and walking away. "Goodnight Benny." You said as you stood there speechless.

All you could think was... beautiful.