Imagine#11

This morning I was getting ready for school and I felt like putting makeup on today. I never really wore it because my boyfriend didn't like it but whatever. He doesn't need to know.

School was long and boring, I didn't have much homework though. I figured I would do it later since Benny is coming over today.

Benny and I walked home together since we are neighbors and because he was coming over. We walked in and sat on my couch. Benny put his hand on my cheek and went in for a kiss but pulled back. He looked at his thumb (busted).

"What is this?" He asked.

"I don't know what is it?" I shrugged, I hope I could convince him that it wasn't makeup but I don't think he is that stupid.

"Is this makeup?"

"No, why would I have makeup on?"

"Because you think you don't look pretty when I tell you everyday that you do but  you refuse to believe it."

"Whaaaaat? Benny don't you trust me?"

"Y/n? Don't lie to me." He gave me his puppy dog eyes, I couldn't resist.

"Fine! It's makeup. I felt like putting some on today. I finally didn't feel self conscious today."

"What did I tell you? You don't need makeup!" Benny turned away.

"Benny don't do this. Please." I begged.

"Take it off and I won't have to." Benny said still mad.

I scoffed. "Fine!" I got up and went to my bathroom to take it off. I returned to Benny after five minutes.

"Benny can you help me?" I slid my hands down his chest from behind.
"With what?" He asked, with a still pissed face.

"I need you to help me get my lipstick off." I smiled, Benny's frown turned into a smirk.

"My pleasure." He turned around to face me. He slowly leaned in, our lips met. Benny pulled back and rubbed his lips together.

"Mmm, is that uh strawberry." He smirked, I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arm around his neck to pull him for another kiss. He rested his hand on my waist to pull me in a little closer. There was now no room in between us and I knew he didn't want there to be.