IM Shocked

today i stayed home from school bc i had a really rough night last night and i literally procrastinated all my work until tonight for school tomorrow so this is going to be quite short and quite shitty, my sincerest apologies, life is a bundle of dicks (??????)

anywho, aside from that, dedicated to my v lame tori because she commented like 3 chapters ago and asked and i'm so nice that i fulfilled her request. tori i lOOoOOve you (everyone should appreciate tori aPPRECIATE HER APPRECIATE HER RIGHT NOW)

120 comments for the next chapter because i'm pushing my luck ooPs i know we can do it

_____________

"You what?" Harry's voice is quiet; it's not even a question. It's a whisper. His hands drop from Louis' shoulders just as abruptly as they had grabbed them. Louis swallows a hard lump in his throat as he looks away. He closes his eyes as he breathes. 

"He kissed me. I swear it," Louis says, gripping onto the fabric of the sofa. Just to bring him back to earth. The shining in Harry's eyes says more than Louis can ever voice. He knows this. The hurt and confusion is evident in Harry's expression as he moves back a bit, looking down at the floor instead of at Louis. It doesn't stop Louis from seeing the first salty tear streak down his cheek and drip onto his trembling hands. "Harry-"

"Did you like it?"

"What?"

"The kiss. Did you like it?"

"No, of course I didn't-"

"You did, didn't you?" Harry stands up and begins to pace around the room. "You did. You liked it. You probably fucked him too, didn't you? Spread your legs before he even said the word, didn't you? I bet you were begging for it." 

A hot blush has been present on Louis' face as soon as the first obscene string of words left Harry's mouth. "I didn't have sex with him. You know I wouldn't do that."

"I thought you wouldn't go out with him after I deliberately asked you not to, didn't I?" Harry asks, but his voice is no longer weak and confused. It's angry. He knocks a glass off the table as he huffs, the glass shattering on the hardwood floors with finality. Louis stares at the broken shards on the ground before his eyes flit back up to Harry's.

"Why did you do that?" Louis breathes, crouching down and gathering some pieces into his hands. The liquid that had been in the glass pools around his fingers. It's a deep red, like the color of blood. Louis shudders as he drops the shard and stands up straight again. "Now there's a mess to clean up."

"There's already a mess to clean up," Harry throws his hands up into the air dramatically. "Right here. This mess. Your mess. Your fucking mess that could have been avoided if you'd just listen-"

Louis' nostrils flare as he speaks. "I don't have to listen to you. You're not in charge of me."

Harry's chest is heaving as Louis continues onward, "And you know what? You should trust me. You should trust that I wouldn't get myself into any situation with anyone who could potentially cause me or you harm. I had no idea Lucas had feelings for me. I made it very clear to him that those feelings were not returned. The least you could do would be to cut me some fucking slack, because you're the one who had a goddamn girlfriend for months and then decided that I was good enough for you. Fuck you, Harry Styles, fuck you for thinking you have the right to tell me who I can and can't see."

"You can't throw that in my face," Harry's voice shakes along with his fist. "You know that was a mistake."

"Maybe this was a mistake! I'm sorry, Harry, but we can't all be as perfect as you are!"

"Shut up! Shut up right now! You and Lucas is much different than Colette and I were! We weren't together then. Right now, you and I - we're dating, Louis, and you should respect the fact that I'm uncomfortable with you seeing Lucas."

Louis stomps his foot like a child. The amount of frustration he feels it almost overwhelming. Harry is still holding a fist tightly, his eyes tainted by anger; it's scary. Louis doesn't like to see Harry angry. Louis doesn't like to see Harry unhappy in the first place. "You knew I loved you. You knew how I felt and you still dated someone else. How do you think that felt? Like shit. It felt like complete, utter, and absolute shit. But I didn't say a word, because all I care about is you. You're such an idiot. I hate you, I hate you, I hate that you make me love you because you make me so angry."

"So that's what this is? Your way of getting back at me?" Harry's already stepping away from Louis. Louis immediately panicks, because the last thing he wants is for Harry to walk out that door (contrary to how he's expressing this aloud to Harry) so he takes one step for every inch Harry scoots away. "Is that what this is about?"

"No!" Louis scoffs, "of course it's not. I could care less about that - that. That bitch. That's not even a good enough word to use."

"Then why would you bring it up?" Harry seethes, "I asked you to stay away from him and you met up with that kid anyway. How can you expect me to trust you when all you do is betray it?"

"I brought it up because I'm trying to use it as a comparison, Harry," but now Louis is the one that sounds stupid. He blushes profusely and stares at the ground. "I went out to see him because I needed someone to talk to after Eve died."

There's a pause. "And I wasn't good enough for you?"

Louis' mouth falls open, but he can't seem to think of any words to say. He wants to tell Harry no, he does, but he isn't sure if he can. "I - it's not that you weren't good enough.."

"What is it then? He a better shag then me or something?" Harry backs so far away from Louis that he doesn't even bother to go after him. He crosses his arms over his chest and cowers into the wall, but he's still Harry and he looks so innocent that Louis can almost forget about every bad thing he's ever done in his entire life. "All I did was try to help you. I even.. made you cookies. While you were out with him." Harry takes a deep breath. "D'ya know how embarrassing that is, Louis?"

"Harry.."

"You didn't even say anything. You didn't even.." Harry stops himself. "You let me make a fool of myself. Who knows how many times this has happened?"

"It was only once, I promise," Louis pleads, "Harry, I swear. I will never talk to him again, you have to believe me."

Harry stares at the floor, but his face contorts and he turns away. Louis' eyes widen as he starts for the front door. "No."

"Don't leave Harry, don't leave-" Harry's hand freezes on the door knob. He turns to look at Louis once more before he shakes his head and slips out into the brisk autumn air.

____________

QUESTIONNN TIMEEE

q: favorite season? 

a: winterrrrrrrrrrrrrr because i love snow and cold weather, i love the christmas season and i love the excuse to wear sweaters all the time.