Previously Private Chapters.

I finally started posting one-shots in my 'Four' collection, so if you'd like to read that please do.

So. Hi. This is just a quick author's note about the two chapters that contain sexual content in this story. They were previously marked as 'private', so only followers could read them by choice, and I've decided after tons of requests for the chapter links and just a growing amount of people wanting to read them to just make them public again. I submitted a request for Wattpad to make them public once again and it has been fulfilled, so anyone can now read them! 

They're marked with *'s, so you know where to find them, and if you don't want to read them it'll be easy to avoid them. Do not read anything that makes you uncomfortable! That's what I was trying to avoid altogether. 

Also, a part of the reason behind my making these public was so that I could enter Catfish and Caught in the Watty's this year. In order to enter, all parts of your story must be public for all readers, I think. But yeah, not sure how that'll turn out, but this does make everything easier for me and for you guys in the long run!

Warning: the smut is bad. I suck at smut. It's awful. Really. And one is a scene with Harry on top, one with Louis, so if one or the other isn't your cup of tea, just don't read it. I really would hate to see a fight break out over who tops. Frankly, it's no one's business and it's sort of rude to be discussing things like that about people, especially people we don't even know personally. (And they kind of share that, really.)

xx