IM Angry

so the beginning of this book is probably going to annoy you because of all the negativity but just trust me, the sooner we get the introduction over the sooner we can move on to the larry. 

and this might seem kinda random but like its a filler chapter so sorry

sorry i didn't update last night like i had said i would, i was feeling very shitty after i got home from school. yesterday in school my neck was sort of hurting from the way i slept on it so i was kinda craning it funny for a lot of the day and then it got really bad when i got home?? i don't even know, but i can't move my head very well, so, yay. and my mother didn't want me on my laptop because of that. but, i'm also kinda sick, and i felt very achy, so i decided against the update. i'm still sick (but i have been for two weeks so) and all, but it's thankfully lessened in severity so i can actually put out a hopefully semi-decent chapter for you guys. i'll try to update again later too. 

i asked this once before, but i'll be more specific this time:

QOTC: IN THIS STORY, not outside of it, who do you think/would you prefer tops? I'm actually taking a poll of sorts, because I could go either way and I want to know what you guys think. (it might not actually influence my decision but i'm curious)

____________

 So, basically, Louis thinks his life is really shitty at the moment.

Harry's gone to use the restroom, Zayn is still asleep, Niall is on the phone in the hallway and Liam is nowhere to be seen. It's been a few minutes since Harry and Louis' awkward confrontation, but Colette's phone is sitting on the table now.

And she's giving Louis nasty looks from across it.

"Can I help you?" Louis finally huffs, because really, he doesn't appreciate being stared at like he's dog shit on Colette's shoe. When he goes to look her in the eye, he scowls and tries to return some of the disgust that's printed on her own face. 

"Why are you here?" she asks. 

Louis laughs humorlessly, tapping his chin with his index finger. "Well, I don't know. It could be the fact that I'm a member of the band." He shrugs nonchalantly. "But I could  very well be wrong."

"I know that, but why are you here. Why are you near me? I don't want to sit next to you," she rolls her damn eyes again. Louis is really fucking done dealing with this bullshit, and this is the longest conversation the two of them have actually had. 

"Sorry, but I didn't realize I had to ask your permission to sit in a chair. Am I making you uncomfortable by, I don't know, living?"

"Yes, actually," Colette interrupts with her stupid nasally accent. Now would be a great time for Harry to just conveniently arrive from his trip to the restroom. "You breathe too loud, you talk too loud, you smell like shit; side effects of being a fag, I presume?"

If Louis wasn't pissed off before, he definitely is now. "Excuse me? I know I didn't just hear you correctly, because there is no way you have the fucking nerve to call me a-"

"Fag?" she smirks. Louis' sure his face is right red. "Sorry, fag. I wish I could help, but only a fag would be offended by the word 'fag'. I know you're a fag, Louis, because Harry tells me all the time about how much of one you are. That's gross, you know that? What do all those people see in you? I mean, I'm surprised no one has caught on yet."

"What does Harry see in you?" Louis spits. 

"I'm pretty, I'm thin-" Louis tries to subtly curve in on himself to hide the small pooch of a tummy that he has. "I'm smart, and I'm a girl. And I'm not a fag." 

Louis looks over to Zayn in desperation, but Zayn's got headphones in and is still passed out. Throwing Colette's stupid phone at him seems like a logical plan, because then she'll be equally as angry as Louis is and Zayn will have a bump on his head the size of the fist that Louis wants to shove down Colette's throat. 

He can't do that though, because as much as he might despise her, Colette is still Harry's girlfriend. Louis assumes that he's either dating her because he's oblivious to her true nature or because he just doesn't want to be lonely. The latter is probably the more realistic explanation, because Louis can't see Harry ever loving such a fake, cold-hearted woman, and he tells Colette as much.

She's spluttering with her cheeks tinted pink when Harry finally gets back, and his stupid little smile fades away very quickly as soon as he sees the expressions on Colette and Louis' faces. "Did I come at a bad time?"

"No, actually, Colette was just saying - what was it? - oh, right. Tell him, Colette, tell him what you told me." 

Harry shuffles over to stand in front of Louis slowly. "What is he talking about? What's the problem? I thought we all were friends now?"

Colette blinks with her big, brown eyes that Louis' convinced are so brown because of the amount of bullshit that's running through her veins. "I have no idea what he means, H."

"She's lying," Louis protests immediately. "She called me a fag."

Colette's hand flies up to her chest as she gasps in fake shock before Harry can even utter a word in response. "Lewis, I would never!"

"Louis," Harry corrects. 

"Right," she smiles innocently. Louis wonders if her smile would still be as bright if she was missing half of her teeth. 

"Why would he lie about that, though?" Harry's green eyes are trained on Louis' trembling lower lip. 

"I wouldn't!" Louis hisses. 

"I think he's jealous, Hazza, you know how he feels about you," she mutters lowly, standing and practically latching herself onto Harry's arm. Over Harry's shoulder, she glares daggers at Louis, who really just feels like he should have stayed home today.

"After all this time, Louis?" Harry asks sadly. Louis is so fucking tired of the pity. He sees it everywhere he goes. It's on Harry's face more often than it's not, and Louis is so fucking done with this. "I thought you had a girlfriend?"

"Why the hell would I have a girlfriend, Harry? You're such a dick, such a fucking dick-"

"Let's just calm down-" Colette begins softly. 

"Shut up!" Louis snaps, and her eyes widen. "Everyone please, just shut up. I can't take another second of any of you." Louis backs away from them, hand fumbling with the door handle. He needs to get out; he feels suffocated. He wants to cry.

But the pity is still there, and Louis refuses to shed another tear over Harry Styles.