IM Scared

hello hoes and man-hoes

i decided there was too much happiness and no real plot after louis came out so i decided to throw this lil thing in and i'm sure you'll all hate me to bits and pieces but just remember that larry is together now <33

and that i love you <33

and that i'm not procrastinating character answers wat <33

anywhore, (im so original) I wanted to say thanks for helping me jump 8k reads overnight like what the fuCk? pretty cool tbh if you ask me. anddddddddddd i want to throw a partay when i get this story to 100k so this is your formal invitation to the partay.

QOTC: Thoughts on Steal My Girl?

**hey can we get me back up to rank turdy seven or higher bc rn im in the forties thanks forever**

THIS IS REALLY SHORT I KNOW

__________

Louis gets the call early Thursday morning.

He's still half asleep and he almost misses the call, actually, He's not sure if he's grateful that he didn't or not. He's not sure if this is even reality.

Harry is still soundly asleep (he smells like cum ((Louis doesn't mind))) and still completely naked, but Louis fumbles around for his jeans to retrieve his phone. Harry takes up so much room on the bed that when Louis goes to sit back up, he crashes into Harry's arm and winces at the sharp jab to the back as he hastily accepts the call.

"Hello?" his voice is scratchy and high. Louis mentally rolls his eyes at Harry's inability to control himself - because for God's sake, they haven't finished recording yet, and recording requires a voice. "Who is this?"

"Are you.. Louis?"

"Yes," Louis strongly considers hanging up because the voice is female and doesn't sound familiar; the last thing he wants is an unknown fan having his number.

"Oh. Hi, I'm Faye."

"Faye?" Louis mutters; he doesn't reckon he knows a Faye, but it's two in the morning and his mind is fuzzy. "Do I know you?"

"No, probably not. Um. Has Evelyn ever talked about me?"

"Evelyn?" Eve. "Oh, no. Should she have?"

"I'm her younger sister." Thank God.

"Well.. not that I don't enjoy hearing from you, Faye, but is there something in particular I can help you with?" Harry grunts in his sleep before he wiggles around until his face is pressed into Louis' side. Louis fights the urge to roll his eyes as Harry immediately conks back out.

Faye inhales, but she pauses. Louis pushes his fingers through Harry's hair while he waits, solely for comfort purposes, of course. "She wanted me to call you."

"Alright? Why couldn't she just call me herself?" Louis slides the phone in between his shoulder and his ear as he starts to push at Harry's shoulder. Harry's breath is hot and he's honestly starting to suffocate Louis with his body, if that's even possible.

"There's been an accident."

Louis immediately stops what he's doing. He obviously didn't hear Faye correctly. This is obviously a dream. Obviously. "What?"

"She - she was driving. And she was drunk, some guy got her drunk. And he was in the passenger seat of her car. She hit a tree, she lost control-"

"Well, is she okay?" Louis hisses.

"I don't know," Faye's voice softens. "But when she crashed, she called me crying, and she told me to call you-"

"Did you call a fucking ambulance first?"

"Of course I did!" Faye snaps. Louis huffs and untangles himself from Harry's limbs, tugging a pair of boxers and trackies up his legs before he begins to search for a jumper. "I'm not an idiot!"

"Where is she now?"

"At the hospital here, they took her back a few minutes ago. She's panicked, I don't know what's wrong with her right now. No one will tell me anything and I'm just - I'm alone."

"What about your mum? Your dad?"

"My dad is dead." Louis winces. "And my mum is.. well, God knows where she is. Evelyn cares too much about her, honestly; she's a shit woman."

Louis silently agrees with her as he scribbles out a note for Harry and digs around for his keys. "I'm on my way. Please, don't hang up the phone. I want to know what happens as soon as it does."

"I can't believe this would happen. Of all people, why Evelyn? S-she's smarter than this, she knows better than this-"

"The worst things happen to the best people," Louis tries to soothe her, he does, but he's terrible in situations like these. He puts the phone on speaker and tosses it into the seat next to him as he begins to peel from their garage and down the street.

"But not my sister. She's too young to die, to be paralyzed, to be braindead," Faye sniffles in the background.

"She won't be any of those things. You should think positively," Louis pauses. "How old are you anyway?"

"I'm seventeen."

"Jesus Christ," Louis breathes. "And you're there by yourself?"

"Well, I live with my aunt. She's here too but she's using the loo-"

"Hang tight, okay? I'll be there soon."