IM Skeptical

heyaaaaaaaaa.

happy saturday! *confetti explosion in the background*

i might (might mIGHT MIGHT MIGHT) update again.. but if I do it will be like, really randomly and late at night.

i don't know if anyone saw it, but yesterday i asked for your favorite fanfics on wattpad so i could find some good ones to read and a lot of you suggested the confessions. i've already read the first book and i'm reading the second one too, but jay actually saw that and he commented and thanked you guys and like ?? i felt like i should thank you too umm

i'm going to read those fics that you suggested though. thank you so much for that. like, fifty people responded (which is a lot of fics). but if you write a fic of your own and you want me to read it, i will. just dedicate it to me and i'll definitely add it to my library and get around to reading it. (i say this now, but there's almost one thouasnd of you following me and i get overwhelmed very easily) or i mean you could always talk to me and then i'll naturally gravitate toward your works section (like i did to tori btw you should definitely read her stories because they are fucking amazing hi tori how are you) 

this author's note is already way too long.

if you're still here, hi. spoiler alert: the first smut scene will be top harry. (but power bottom louis ;))

(and happy birthday niall. i luh you.)

one more thing: i can't really focus much on the boys recording because i dont know any of their songs yet obviously or what recording is really like so please just ignore the fact that it kind of randomly changes around in whatever way i need it to in order to suit the plot *nervous laughter*

_________

"Explain," Harry says, plopping a big fat magazine in front of Louis before crossing his arms. Louis' got a mouth full of yogurt, so he looks up at Harry innocently and drops his spoon into his bowl. 

Eve had agreed to allow Harry to stay with her, Louis, and her mum (who really wasn't around much anymore; sometimes she randomly stumbled around the hallway in the early morning hours, probably drunk off her arse) until the end of the week. Harry was obviously ignoring the fact that he would have to go back to his old flat and face Colette at some point, and Louis was not going to be the one to say something against it.

Louis' eyes drift down from Harry's hard frown to the cover of the magazine as he swallows his yogurt and scoots his chair forward.

One Direction's Louis Tomlinson spotted with a nameless hottie?

Louis frowns just as hard as Harry is; he doesn't recall being spotted around with any girls other than Eve and Eleanor, but neither of them would go under the title of 'nameless hottie'. Honestly, what a ridiculous headline. It's the smaller, less obvious text underneath that frightens him.

More details inside: their secret meet-up, corresponding outfits, and even stolen kisses?

"What?" Louis trails off. He anxiously flips through the magazine. 

"You told me it wasn't a date," Harry's voice shakes. Louis' heart is pounding in his chest as he stares down in complete and utter horror at the gigantic picture of what is definitely Louis and Lucas together and definitely Lucas' lips on Louis' cheek.

"This is bad, this is very, very, very bad," Louis mutters to himself. "It was only a cheek kiss, maybe I could play it off as something friendly-"