tinychat!

im going to be one of those annoying authors and say "lol u probably thought this was an update but it's not surprise motherfuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!" but seriously. read this please. es importante.

tori had this brilliant idea earlier. and i want you guys to get involved in it (because hella awkward if no one does) so please read all the way to the end. i'll try not to ramble.

tori basically suggested that she, sarah, me, possibly john? i dont even know if anyone's asked john but everyone else has been saying 'maybe john' so i'm going to jump on that bandwagon, and i think that's all at this point.. someone should ask kate. tori, go ask kate. she suggested that we should all do a tinychat together.

tinychat is kinda like a livestream but we can all do it together from our own devices. and we just thought since we're all writers that'd it be fun to like, tell you guys about it so you can come and ask us questions and talk to us and stuff?? you don't have to show your face and i don't believe you have to sign up just to view it, so don't worry. you don't even have to put in your name if that makes you uncomfortable. 

i'd just really love to hear from you guys and i'm sure the others would love it too. 

if we get a shitty turn-out i'll be sad. really sad.

i'd say.. if we get about twenty people (twenty guys. there's over a thousand of you. i'll i'm asking for is twenty. we can do that, yes?) i'll update tomorrow. twice.

oh!! there's even an app so you can watch us from your phone if you can't get on a computer!!

ANDBUTSO in order to get this double update - this is rare for me, people - all you have to do is click on a link and ask us stupid questions for a short amount of time. you can ask me anything about the book or about myself. i'll answer it, i promise. unless it's super personal or i don't feel comfortable. yeah.

please please please think about it!! we're going to do it around 6 o'clock PM EASTERN. TIME. TOMORROW.  if you live outside of the US then this might not be at all possible for you, I'm sorry. It's a school day and we can't please everyone.

comment if you think you can come for even 5 minutes. i love you so much, have a lovely evening, and i will be spamming your news feeds tomorrow with links to our tinychat.