book three?

EDIT: i did write a book three so plsplspls go read ittttttttt okay thanks

okay.

just, hear me out. please.

this story has been marked as completed for a few months now. i never intended to come back to it, honestly, but i feel like i left a lot of loose ends untied... just in case i ever did want to continue. and the more i think about it, the more i realise i miss this story and its characters and the more i want to give it an ending that's more... conclusive.

the ending this story has is. okay? i guess. i don't really like it much, if i'm being honest. i want there to be more to it. so instead of re-writing the ending, i decided to open up my mind to another book in this... series? maybe? 

but i need your opinions. 

if i'm going to do a third book, i really, really need to recapture the attention of my readers. that's the hard part. this story has been finished for a while so i'm afraid you guys will have forgotten what happened? i don't know how good of an idea this is, but i want to do it and i'm totally willing to if you guys want that as well. 

so i'm asking you - would you like to see a third book?

if i get a positive response, i'm going to write one. no doubt about it. i change my mind a lot about what my priorities are writing-wise, but i do miss having my sort of... main fic? it was always catfish/caught. if that makes sense. those are what i'm known for, if anything; those are my babies. i love all my stories but i spent the most time on these ones, and these are the ones i enjoyed the most. so please, please, please let me know what you think. i'm on the fence.