Niaree(:

This is an imagine for @BehindThatSmile ! My sincerest apologies for taking sooo long! But here is your Niall imagine Sharee! :D

#imagine

"Need any sun screen?" Niall asks, holding the tube of lotion towards you. You just laid out your blanket in the sand at the beach, and now your throwing your hair up so you can go in the water.

"Umm.. Yeah. Can you put it on for me?" you ask shyly, wrapping the hair-tie around your ponytail as many times as you can.

"Sure," he states in his adorable Irish accent as he squirts some lotion into his hands. He rubs it around in his hands and then places them on your shoulders. You gasp from the cold, but he quickly starts massaging it in so it's not as noticeable. He runs it in around your shoulders, upper back, and collarbone, then squirts a little more on his finger tips for your face. He turns you around and gently closes your eyes before rubbing it in.

"Thank you," you say with a beaming smile when he's finished. "Hey, let's go for a walk!" you suggest, grabbing his hand. He intertwines his fingers with yours and leads you down the beach, the water rushing up to tickle your toes every once in a while.

"Niall, look at that!" you exclaim, pointing towards the cliffs a little up ahead. There are multiple ledges that protrude over the ocean, each a different height above the water. You stop and watch as a young child jumps from one of the lowest ones and splashes into the water.

"That looks sick!" Niall says, watching as an older guy jumps from one the higher ledges and does a few backflips before gracefully diving into the water.

"Come on, lets go try it!" you urge, pulling him towards the pathway the leads to the cliffs.

"I don't know about this, Sharee. We aren't going too high up are we?" Niall asks, a nervous look in his eyes.

He looks like a startled puppy, so all you can do is chuckle, pinch his cheek, and say reassuringly, "You'll be fine." You keep pulling him forward, toward a middle height ledge.

"This is an amazing view," Niall states, looking out over the beach in awe. You hadn't really looked around at all yet-you were too busy making sure Niall was okay. When you actually take time to assess the view, however, you realize how breathtaking it actually is. Below you is a deep pool of pristine water, gently lapping against the lower cliffs in a rhythmic fashion. That same clear blue water extends out as far as you can see, uninterrupted by land. On either side of the cliffs are families laughing and splashing in the lower depths of the water, and teens on vacation are laying out in the soft sand. Being up that high, everything appears so calm. Even the surfer who just completely wiped out looks very serene.

"This is beautiful," you mutter, wrapping your arms around Niall's midsection and pressing your cheek against his bicep. He lifts his arm and wraps it around your shoulders, rubbing his hand up and down your arm and lightly kissing your forehead. You relax into his side for a minute or two, just enjoying the peacefulness.

"Well, lets jump!" you exclaim cheerfully, pulling away from Niall and stepping towards the edge. Niall hesitates, and you turn around to see his eyes scanning the water below, a bit a fear swimming in them.

"I don't know about this, Sharee, are you sure it's safe?" Niall questions, grabbing your elbow and gently pulling you back to him. Just then, a young daredevil jumps from one of the highest ledges and splashes into the water with a resounding smack. The seconds stretch on as you wait for him to resurface, your breath caught in your throat. With a whopping holler, the teen emerges, smacking the water with glee and swimming out of the way for other jumpers.

You allow yourself a wide smile, and turn back to Niall. "We'll be fine, I promise," you coax softly, taking both his hands and guiding him towards the edge. He seems to have loosened up a bit, so you take that as your chance to line your toes up right at the edge if the cliff and get ready to jump. Turning your upper body around, you reach out to Niall and pull him towards you, holding one of his hands tightly to your own.

"Ready?" you ask, giving his hand a quick squeeze. He nods stiffly, biting his lip in both excitement and nervousness. "Okay, 3...2...1..." you shout, bending your knees simultaneously with Niall. You both spring forward, and for what feels like an eternity, you're just suspended in mid-air, breathing in fresh, moist oxygen and hovering without a care in the world.

All of the sudden, your sweet serenity with Niall in the air is interrupted, and you fall, fast. The wind is whipping around your body, cradling both your bodies in its slippery grasp. A swarm of butterflies awakens is your abdomen, and you wonder if you'll ever stop falling. Abruptly, your feet break the water's surface, and the rest of your body follows. The water envelopes you, and you rush deeper and deeper into the water. When you eventually slow down, you have to break contact with Niall and swim back up to the surface.

Niall and you resurfaced at the same time, and before you could even catch your breath, Niall's arms were encircling you. You could hear him laughing and hollering, and you joined in his excitement with adrenaline-filled squeals.

"That was so amazing!" Niall exclaimed, lifting you up a little higher in the water and spinning around.

"I know!" you yell, wrapping your arms around his neck. You both celebrate together for a little while longer before swimming to shore and getting out of the water.

"So.... you wanna go again?" Niall asks excitedly, jumping up and down like a little kid on Christmas.

"And to think you were scared to jump the first time!" you retort, ruffling his hair. You chuckle and grab his hand, starting off on your way to the cliffs again.

"Wanna go higher this time?" Niall asks with a mischievous grin.

The end