Celestiall(: Part One

This is for @CelesteGomez ! Sorry, I couldn't find a place to include you sarcasm/funniness in this part, but I got this idea and just went with it! The next part will include more if that, I'm hoping!(: x

#imagine

You're driving home from a long day of work, tired and sore from the rough day at work. The only thing that brightens your day is the fact that you get to go home to the most perfect boy to ever walk this Earth, Niall James Horan. You had been dating for a few years now, and of course, when you first met, it was love at first sight.

You fell in love first. You were drawn to him after seeing him perform in the successful band, One Direction. You loved all five members of the band, of course, but there was just something about the blonde Irishman. His lucky charms, maybe? The world may never know, but something definitely drew your attention.

Trying to get noticed by him, though, was another story. You tweeted him, you bought tickets to concerts, you tried go to places that you knew he'd be, but still, nothing ever happened. He never noticed you, no matter how had you tried. People made so much fun of you for pining after somebody who didn't know you existed, but it didn't stop you. You knew, deep down, that he was supposed to notice you, to meet you, to fall for you.

One day, you weren't even trying to get noticed, you hadn't expected to run into anyone, but you did. You went to Disneyland with your friend for a day of fun and relaxation... Kind of. It's not exactly relaxing, but it's still fun.

You had just gotten off one of the roller coasters and were going to get lunch when you ran smack into someone. You ran into him so hard, you fell to the ground.

Looking up, you realized just who you had run into. Harry Edward Styles, the one and only, was standing above you. Starstruck as you were, you still managed to push yourself off the ground and apologize to him. That's when you saw the rest of the band surrounding him. Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Niall. You locked eyes with the beautiful Irish boy and gaped, open-mouthed and wide-eyed. He seemed to be just as entranced as you were.

Slowly, you both fell out of it, and you started to continue to walk on with your friend, though it was one of the hardest things you've ever done. You had only made it a few steps past them when Niall called out to you, asking you to wait. You turned around, your face expressing two emotions, shock and desire.

Niall asked you to hang out with him and the boys for the day as Harry's apology for knocking her to he ground. He was only using that as an excuse to hang out with you, but there was no other way he could have spent more time with you, other than that excuse. You ended up having an amazingly fun time and you and Niall exchanged numbers. From then on, your future was set. You were his, and he was yours. Forever.

Years later, in your vacation home in Paris, you are still perfectly in love. You are driving home to said vacation house today, after that tough day at work. After your workday, you text Niall and notify him about how tired you are. He does his best to comfort you through text, but he promises to do more once you arrive home. Who knew what Niall could be planning; he's always so unpredictable.

As you arrive home, you notice a sweet aroma emanating from Niall's and your bedroom, which is connected to a full bathroom. You call out for Niall, and he comes running with a sweet smile on his face. He wraps his arms around you and lifts you up in the air, kissing your forehead. You start to giggle and wiggle around, trying to get him to put you down. He complies and pulls you by your hand up to your bedroom.

"Get undressed, wrap this around yourself, and meet me in the bathroom," he whispers softly, handing you a towel.

You give him a questioningly look, but you still oblige his requests as he exits the bedroom into the bathroom. Wrapping the towel around yourself, you follow him into the bathroom. What you find makes you want to cry; you fell for the sweetest boy alive. Niall is sitting at the head of the bathtub, which is filled with warm water and bubble bath. The sweet smell is coming from the calming candles flickering all around the tub, along with randomly scattered rose petals. A radio is playing soft, soothing music, and the whole atmosphere screams 'Relaxation.'

Smiling a mile wide, you climb into the bath and remove your towel at the last second as not to expose yourself too much. You let yourself relax in the warm water while Niall massages your shampoo into your hair as gently as possible. Next, he rinses with a few bucketfulls of water and his gentle hands. He also conditions your hair and washes the places you can't reach. However he allows you to wash most of your on your own so he does not violate you in any way.

Once your satisfied with the bath, he helps you out of the tub and quickly averts his eyes, handing you your towel. He wraps the towel around your midsection and then wrings out your hair with another towel. You walk back into the bedroom with him, and he sits you down at the edge of the bed. He then sits down behind you and starts to ever-so-gently comb out the tangles in your wet hair. After brushing it out, you talk him through how to braid your hair and he pulls it into a loose braid.

To loosen up your muscles, he starts to gently massage your shoulders and upper back while proceeding to ask you about your day, and how you got so tired. He pushes your hair over your shoulder to allow for better access for the massage, and continues to kneed you tense muscles with soft hands. As you bask in the bliss of his touch, you explain the difficult day you've had and he murmurs understandingly.

"I have something I really have to tell you," Niall states abruptly.

"What is it?" you question, turning partway around and giving him a peck on the lips.

"Wait here," he says with a brilliant smile, standing up from the bed and going over to his closet. He pulls a small box out of a pocket in his jacket, and he walks back over to you. The next thing you know, he's lowering himself down onto one knee and opening the small box.

"Celeste Gomez, I have loved you since the first time I laid eyes in you that day in Disneyland. It's now three years later, and I'm still madly in love with you. I'm ready to give myself to you completely and make you mine, so Celeste, will you please marry me?" he asks, holding out the most beautiful diamond ring.

"Oh, Niall, yes! I'm ready," you respond, smiling wide. He places the ring on your left ring finger, finally claiming you as his. He stands back up and takes you into his arms. He places a sweet kiss on your lips and lifts you into the air. Laughing, you pull away and place your feet back on the ground. You walk over to the bureau and change into PJs just so that you're wearing something.

When you turn around, Niall is sitting on the bed in his matching PJs, looking as cute as ever. Unable to resist, you hop onto the bed, wrap your arms around his neck and tackle him backwards on to the bed. You both start laughing, and you suddenly can't stop. Niall questions your laughing fit, but you just continue to laugh.

"You're so weird, Celeste," Niall states, tucking you into bed. He climbs in next to you and wraps his arms around you. "I'm starting to regret my my decision," he jokes, playing with your new ring.

"Haha, you're funny," you say sarcastically, rolling over to look him in the eyes. "You could never regret marrying me," you state matter-of-factly, joking around with your soon-to-be husband.

"You're right. That would be impossible," he says, and kisses your nose softly. With that, you let yourself fall asleep, safely wrapped in Niall's warm embrace.

The end