Laurry(: Part One

This is for @laurenstyles7 ! It's part one of her birthday imagine!(: she's my bestest friend in real life so I know I spent quite a long time trying to make this good. I'm hoping part two will be better, but oh well, here it is. I really, truly hope you enjoy it, Lauren!(:

#imagine

"Hey Babe, I've got an early birthday present for you. Erm, can I come over?"

That's Harry. It's July 17, the day before your birthday, and your boyfriend, Harry Styles, has just called your mobile.

"I'm actually not home at the moment. I'm driving home from Court and Niall's flat. Want me to swing by and pick you up?" you offer, readjusting your phone by your ear so you can get a better grip on the wheel.

"Sure. Actually, why don't you just come over to my house for awhile? Gemma and my mom are here, and they want to wish you an early happy birthday," he explains, trying to talk over the excited chatter of his surroundings. You begin to wonder what they're talking about.

"Uh, yeah, sure, I'll be over in a few," you state, switching gears to turn down the street to his house.

"M'kay. See you soon. Erm... I can't wait to give you your early gift," he says, and you can practically hear his cheeky grin through the phone.

"And I can't wait to receive it," you joke, biting the insides of your cheeks to keep from smiling like a lovestruck fool. He's just so perfect, though. How can you resist?

"Good," he responds and abruptly hangs up the phone. However, he doesn't hang up before you hear a little snippet of the background conversation.

"She's going to love the surprise. He has such a special day planned out, and he's taking her to-" but the phone cut off before the background person could finish. It had sounded like Gemma.

Hmmm... That's strange.

Whatever. You shrug it off and toss your phone onto the seat next to you. You'll find out the surprise soon enough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Surprise!" Harry exclaims, handing you a small package with an envelope and a bow attached. Yes, it's finally time to discover what the big, early-birthday surprise is.

Upon arrival at Harry's house, you were greeted by an overly cheerful Gemma and Anne. Harry continually shot them daggers to calm the down, but they couldn't control themselves. Anne and Harry had made you a delicious dinner, and the whole family sat down to eat together. The whole thing was ridiculously awkward because everyone was antsy with anticipation, though the tried their best to pretend their wasn't this big secret that you weren't allowed to know about yet hanging over everybody's heads.

And after all that, the secret is finally about to be exposed. It is just one shredded package and rip of an envelope away. Suddenly, you're sick with nerves, and it takes all your courage to tear open the package.

A sharp, collective intake of breath shoots through everyone in the room. You look up and notice they are all sitting on the edge of their seats with knowing smiles on their faces. You shake your head and hold the package upside down, shaking whatever's in it to fall out. Something tumbles into your lap. It's a...

Mini Eiffel Tower figurine?

"Harry?" you wonder, giving him a questioningly look.

"Just keep going. Open the envelope," he instructs, taking the empty package from you and crumpling it up. You do as you're told.

Slicing open the flap, you extract two clean, pristine...

Boarding passes?

For a flight? To...?