Zierra(:

This imagine I wrote for a twitter friend of mine! It's just a sample imagine so you all can get a taste of them!(: Her name is Sierra, and she wanted it to be written about Zayn. Their ship name would be Zierra, hence the title(: This isn't my best work, but it's just a sample so I hope you enjoy and this sparks an interest in all of you! If you like it and want one of your own, you know what to do!(:

#imagine

You're One Direction's back up dancers' choreographer (they get back up dancers for the 2013 tour). You've been spending a lot of time with One Direction while on the job, specifically one black-haired, vain member named Zayn Malik. He's always with you.

He's seems to fascinated by you, maybe because of your past, maybe because of your awesome skill in the art of dancing, or maybe just because he fancies you. That would be something wouldn't it. Too bad you don't think it could actually happen. Whenever you're in the zone and choreographing dances, he's right there watching intently.

Sometimes, you take a break and demonstrate the moves on a slower scale so he can learn them. You soon realize he's really not as bad of a dancer as he says he is. He thinks he's terrible though, so when he dances with you, he's just so vulnerable. He's so shy and embarrassed; not cocky at all. He's undone, stripped of his Bradford bad-boi exterior. He drops all the fronts and just becomes... Himself. You can't get enough of that version of him. It's so... extraordinary, his transformation.

He seems to enjoy that side of himself too, because he keeps coming back for more. One day, you get bored and start choreographing one of your favorite songs, Up All Night. You lose yourself in the beat, the lyrics, the moves. You don't realize it, but you're really putting all you have into this song. Zayn hears the music and just knows that your dancing, doing what you love, forming something amazing, so he just walks in without knocking.

You're lost in yourself so much that you don't notice. The final notes of the song start to fade and you take a few deep, heavy breaths, proud of what you just created when you hear a voice.

"That was... Awesome. Are you going to teach the dancers that for the concerts?" Zayn asks. Oh, you think, how long has he been here?

"I don't know, I kind of just did that for myself, you know, to loosen up," you reply, shrugging. The next song on your iPod playlist is Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran and just then, the opening chords start up.

"Hang on, I love this song!" you exclaim. He smiles and watches as you start to dance, ballet style for the slow song. Mustering up all his courage, he interrupts you by asking if he could slow dance with you, because he's a big fan of the song too. Of course you say yes, and he takes you in his arms.

You're about halfway through the song by now, and he gets another rush of courage. He leans forward, eyes closed, lips puckered, soul bared, heart on his sleeve. He's going to kiss you, you think. Why? You never realized how much he adored you. He would never have left himself so vulnerable like at your dance lessons with anyone else. He trusted you from the first day he saw you, and it's grown immensely so since then.

He was mere inches from your lips, and you were ready. You closed the rest of the distance, anxious for your dreams to come true. This was what you'd wanted since One Direction was formed on XFactor. Everything you wanted, everything you wished for, could come true if this kiss went as well as you'd imagined it to all those times. It was a sweet kiss, lasting only a few seconds, but it was enough. Sparks jumped from his lips to yours, and yours to his. Everything in the room faded away and when you pulled back, he was smiling. He was happy and so were you. You smiled back, a big, love struck grin as you and him spun around in fast circles as Ed sang, "I've been feeling everything from hate to love, from love to lust, from lust to truth," and you started to slow down and just sway after that. This was definitely a Hollywood movie-moment worth an Oscar award.

At the end of the song, as the music faded away, he dipped you down low and placed another soft tender kiss to your lips. That was the beginning of... ZIERRA ❤

The end