LouLou(:

This is for @weheartONEDIRECTION ! Hope you enjoy! xx

#imagine

It's early in the morning, and you're sitting on the beach singing Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls. You're on your honeymoon with your newly-wed husband, Louis Tomlinson, but you just needed a break from everything. Marrying Louis was the best decision you've ever made, but that doesn't mean it's not difficult.

Everywhere you go, you've got screaming girls, paparazzi trying to snap a picture, and many other disruptions. It gets quite frustrating for a normal girl who just wants to experience a nice honeymoon with her perfect husband. Coming out here to sing and play guitar is your release. It allows you to get away from all the crazy and just be yourself.

As you sit and play, watching the sunrise, you hear the smacking of flip flops against feet. Gasping, you quickly jump up and turn around to see who it is. Standing in front of you is a very familiar face, smiling at you with loving eyes.

Louis.

"Sorry for startling you, babe, I just love hearing you sing so I was trying to get closer," he explained, tucking your hair behind your ear and kissing your forehead.

"It's okay, Lou, I just wasn't expecting anybody to be up yet," you stated, plopping back down on the sand. He plopped down next to you and leaned back on his elbows, staring at the beautiful sky.

"What song were you singing?" Louis asks, turning his head towards you.

"Iris," you reply, blushing.

"That's our song! Play it again!" Louis exclaims, sitting up and turning towards you. It was "your song" because that's the first song he ever heard you sing. It was how you met.

You were playing your guitar and singing away to this very song on a beach quite like the one you're sitting on now when you met the love of your life. Just down the beach, a music video was being shot for a certain band called One Direction. It was beyond your knowledge; you were too absorbed in your music. It was towards the end of the day when you went out to play and sing, anyway, so you hadn't expected anybody to be out there.

The boys were just finishing up the shooting of the video for that day, and when they were finished, two of the boys decided to take a stroll down the beach. One of those boys just happened to be Louis Tomlinson. By the time the boys reached you, you had restarted playing Iris because you had messed up on your favorite part.

Louis had told you his part of the story, what he heard, what he was thinking, why he decided to approach you, but all that mattered to you was that he had heard you, he had approached you. If he wouldn't have done any of that, who knows where you would be. Definitely not on a honeymoon with the greatest guy on Earth, or at least he was in your opinion the greatest guy on Earth.

As you sang the song this time, reliving that first time you met him, it started to make you emotional. Meeting Louis was the best thing to ever happen to you, and without this song, this guitar, and a lot of help from fate, it may never have happened. He was truly a miracle... Truly your miracle. And how can you not get teary eyed at that?

So you sang the song with all you could, letting all your emotion be expressed through your voice and your strumming, the words taking on a whole new meaning. It looked like even Louis, Louis Tomlinson, was getting emotional.

After you finished the song, Louis took the guitar out of your hands and wrapped his arms around you, pulling you close. "I'm so glad I overheard you singing this that one day," he murmurs into your hair, rubbing your back tenderly.

"Me too, Louis, me too," you almost-whisper, trying to hold back your happy tears.

"I love you, Louis. I'm so glad you came into my life," he says softly, pulling you up from the ground.

"Me too, Lou, I love you too," you reply just as softly, looking into his beautiful, emotional eyes.

He pulls you in close, running his hands in your hair, planting his lips upon yours, and lifting you up so you could wrap your legs around his waist. Letting a giggle escape your lips, you wrap your arms around his neck and reattach your lips. Moving as one, you lose yourself in the kiss, in the emotion, in him, in your Louis Tomlinson. Your perfect Louis Tomlinson.

Sadly, your passionate kiss is interrupted by the 'click click' of a camera shot. Yep, it's the sound of the sleepy paparazzi. Hopping down off Louis, you turn around, clearly pissed.

Cocking a hip sassily, you scoff, "Can you give us some privacy please? God, you are outrageous."

Chuckling softly beside you, Louis, the sassmaster from Doncaster, speaks up and retorts, "Yep, you just caught me kissing my WIFE on our honeymoon. What an exclusive."

Turning around cockily, you and Louis swagger back up to your bungalow, laughing and teasing each other. Yep, you're a bitch, and you may have married one just as bad as you. Oh well, everybody needs a little sass in them.

The end