Celestiall(: Part Two

Part two of @CelesteGomez 's imagine!! Let's do this poo!(;

Disclaimer: I know absolutely nothing about weddings, so this is just stuff I pieced together off the the Internet! Oh well, I hope you enjoy!(: x

#imagine

Today is the day all your dreams are to come true. It's the day of your wonderful wedding with your wonderful boyfriend, Niall Horan. The last couple months have been spent making endless wedding arrangements and decisions. The decisions were mostly up to you because Niall had to do a lot of One Direction things, but he helped out whenever he could. This was going to be everything you ever imagined, you were sure about that.

You were getting ready in your dressing room; Eleanor styling your hair, your best friend doing your makeup, and Danielle keeping you company. You haven't dawned your beautiful gown just yet because you didn't want to risk wrinkling it or spilling makeup on it. Eleanor pulls your hair back into a messy, yet seemingly organized bun after braiding some of your hair back, almost like a headband. She leaves a few wayward strands to frame the face and takes a flat iron to them. Your makeup is subtle, really only visible in places where your friend wanted to 'pop.' She put on a light black mascara and eyeliner, a lavender eyeshadow palette, and a red, almost purplish lipstick. She gave you a rosy blush to finish it off. To finish off your hair, Eleanor clipped a lavender flowery hair piece at the top of his your bun.

It's time for your dress. It's a simple thing with a straight chest and triangle lace sleeves. It also has a tight bodice and a beading design down the left side, almost like a branch. It flows down to the ground and swishes out just a little bit. As you put it on, everything starts to come together, and you realize what you're about to do. You're about to marry Niall James Horan, blonde heartthrob from One Direction. So many girls are dying to be you, but you're the lucky girl who won the prize.

'Wait,' you think smugly, 'Niall's the one who won the prize.'

Once the dress is on, you put your lavender shoes on and walk over to the mirror. Looking at the reflection in the mirror, you gasp. 'That can't be me,' you think because you look so different, so sophisticated. Whoever the girl in the reflection is, she's glowing, absolutely glowing. She's about to marry the most amazing boy alive, how could she not be glowing? Her eyes sparkle, and her smile is lighting up the room; it's so wide.

"I think it's time," you hear Danielle say behind you.

"See you down there, okay?" Eleanor asks with a quick hug.

All you do is nod and hug the three bridesmaids that helped you become this-the girl in the mirror. As the leave your dressing room, you follow behind them at a safe distance, starting to get a little nervous. You see your dad waiting at the bottom of the stairs, jaw-dropped.

"My baby looks so grown up," he states, teary-eyed. You give him a small smile of acknowledgment, but continue slowly descending the stairs, hoping you don't fall.

Upon reaching the bottom, Danielle gives you once last word of encouragement and follows the others to there place in the wedding. Taking one last deep breath, you lock arms with your father and start to move toward the door.

"You ready?" he asks, and finally, you realize that yes, you are most definitely ready.

With another huge smile, matching the one the girl in the reflection wore, you nod your head and pick up your pace. As soon as you exit the safe confines of the dressing house, you almost stop dead. There are so many people watching you-paparazzi, family, friends. They all stand to welcome you, rising off their wooden benches. Surrounding you all around are weeping willow trees, beautiful lilacs, and other sweet smelling greenery. The wedding is set in a garden, and the colors are light purple and white, hence the purple hair piece and flowers. The whole scene is beautiful, and it only gets better as your eyes meet your little Irish prince.

The 'Here Comes The Bride' song starts to play, and your dad leads you down the aisle. The whole crowd is smiling at you with joy, but you only notice the blonde boy at the end of the aisle. 'Why is this aisle so long?' you ask yourself because it feels like you've been walking for miles. You just want to reach your husband already.

You are now close enough to see the sharp blue of his eyes.

Another step.

You can see the twinkle in his eyes as he watches his beautiful bride approach.

Another step, and you're almost there.

Just a few more steps.

'Why am I not there yet?' you think, getting antsy.

One more step.

You're there. You give your Dad one more kiss goodbye, and then you accept Niall, you're almost-husband's, hand.

"Celeste," he murmurs in his thick Irish accent and kisses your finger tips, "you look stunning."

"Obviously," you whisper back jokingly. He just laughs and starts to walk toward the Wedding Officiant. "Hey, where's your pot of gold?" you tease the Irishman next to you before the Officiant begins reading.

"Waiting for us on the Honeymoon in Spain," he says with a wink.

You just chuckle quietly and let the Officiant begin to read. You get lost in Niall's beautiful eyes and don't get pulled back to Earth until its time for the ring-bearer and the vows. Niall reads his vows first, breathing in deeply and serenading you with the most perfect speech a husband has ever given his soon-to-be wife.

"Celeste Gomez," he starts out, biting his lip to calm himself before continuing. He then proceeds to promise you the world, if that's what you want. He promises you to be everything you've ever wanted, and everything you will ever need. As he wraps of his vow, wiping a tear from his eye, he places the wedding ring on your finger.

It's now your turn to read your vows. "Niall," you start, choking a little but on the word from all the emotion. You go on to express how much he means to you, and how much you want to mean to him. You tell him how you want to be with him for the rest of your life, until the end of eternity. You wrap up your speech with the promise of endless love and place the ring on his finger.

The Officiant continues the ceremony, asking your husband, "Niall, will you have this woman to be your wife; to live together in the covenant of marriage? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to her as long as you both shall live?"

Niall answers, "I do," and gives you a signature Niall smile.

The Officiant turns to you and asks, "Celeste, will you have this man to be your husband; to live together in the covenant of marriage? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?"

You respond, "I do," and return Niall's dazzling smile.

He says a few more things and then concludes with, "I now pronounce you Man and Wife. You may kiss your bride."

Niall wraps his arms around you and plants one of the most meaningful kisses on your lips, sending fireworks shooting through the air around you. Yes, this is what you've always wanted. He is what you've always needed. This is definitely your "Happily Ever After."

The end

If this worked right, a picture of your wedding dress should be somewhere around here... I don't know though, haha(: