Laurry(: Part Two

Hey guys, I'm finally getting about writing some of these. I'm so sorry it's been so long. I'm not sure why I got so behind, I think once I got behind by a few I just started panicking and stopped writing them all together because it was intimidating. But! I'm trying to discipline myself and force myself to write these as fast as I can, so hopefully I'll get all caught up in a reasonable amount of time.

Well, this is the second half of @laurenstyles7 's imagine! I hope you enjoy and I hope you understand how sorry I am for the wait!(: I don't know if I'm necessarily happy with this but I think you'll like it, hopefully. Well, happy really belated birthday to you, Lauren! xD

P.S. Sorry, this isn't proofread because I just wanted to upload it finally! Hope there aren't too many mistakes.

#imagine

"Lauren, wake up, come on babe, we've got to tour Paris!" Harry says, jostling you awake. You can hear the pure excitement in his voice; like a child on Christmas morning.

"What, no happy birthday?" you tease, jumping right out of bed. You walk over to your suitcase and grab the first pair of denim shorts you find and an over-sized, short-sleeved blouse. Jogging over to the bathroom, you grab your toiletries bag and place it on the counter. You dawn the shorts and blouse before opening the toiletry bag and spreading your things out over the counter. You apply light make up and throw your hair into a messy braid. Finishing off your look, you tuck your blouse in, add a belt, and add a cute necklace.

"You ready yet, Love?" Harry asks from right outside the door.

"Yep," you reply, exiting the bathroom and grabbing your purse.

"Okay, let's go, the chauffeur's waiting," he says, grabbing your hand and leading you out the door.

While driving to the first destination, you check your phone and send all the important people a quick text. You check your twitter mentions and skim through all the hate to see if there's anything important. Nope, nothing newsworthy.

Suddenly, the chauffeur parks the car and Harry climbs out of the back, extending his hand out to you to help you out. You take his hand and make your way out, trying to observe as much of your surroundings as you can. The first thing you see is a massive, majestic structure. It's like something out of a fairy tale, with perfect lighting and big, green, loping vines hanging down into the water below, into the River Seine.

Notre-Dame.

"Harry, it's amazing. It's beautiful," you state, awestruck. Harry smiles and looks at you out of the corner of his eye.

"I figured you'd fancy it. Come on, let's get closer," he offers, grabbing your hand again and starting off toward the monstrous structure. It gets even bigger and even better as you approach, like nothing you've ever seem before.

You have to cross a bridge to get there, because it's built on an island. Harry doesn't say anything as you cross, letting you soak up everything that you're seeing. You're so absorbed by Notre-Dame that you don't notice where you're plastic your feet, and you end up tripping over Harry's. You start to tumble to the ground, but Harry reaches out and catches you just in time.

He starts to chuckle and murmurs, "Watch your step, Love, you don't want to fall off the bridge!" You start to laugh, too, and for some reason you can't stop. That is, until Harry stops you in your path and spins you around.

"Stop here," he instructs, but you give him a questioning look.

"Aren't we going in?" you ask, still looking at him, confused.

"Later. Right now, we're at our first destination!" Harry exclaims, smiling smugly.

"Here?" you ask, even more confused.