Jenniam(:

This is for @mynameisjello ! I really hope you enjoy! Sorry for the wait and thanks a bunch for being so patient!(: xx

#imagine

Your boyfriend, Liam Payne, is supposed to be out touring with his popular band, One Direction. You haven't seen him in months, and it's definitely taken its tole on you. You text, call, and Skype just about every minute of every day, but still, it's not easy: the endless rumors of him being with other girls, the constant wondering what he's up to.

Today is your two-year anniversary, and you can't even spend it with your boyfriend. Your wonderful, amazing boyfriend. He's already called you seven times this morning to tell you that he loves you and misses you, and to wish you a happy anniversary. It was sweet of him to think of you, but it still doesn't stop the hurt that the two of you can't be together.

Needing a massive pep talk, you dial your best friend of all time, Alyssa. She answers after a fairly long amount of rings.

"Hello?" she asks almost as if she's just woken up. It is quite early, to be honest, because you tried to wake up early for Liam.

"Alyssa, it's me," you say, knowing she'll understand who 'me' is.

"Oh, hey girl, Happy Anniversary to you and Liam! How are you dealing with it all?" she questions, referring to the fact you can't spend it with Liam.

"That's actually why I'm calling. It sucks, and I need an intervention," you explain, biting your lip to hold yourself together.

"I'm coming over. I got the ice cream, you got the movie?" she offers, always ready to help you in any way possible.

"Sounds good. And Alyssa? Thank you," you reply, honestly thankful.

"No problem," she responds, obviously moving around her room, already getting ready.

Clicking off your phone, you go downstairs and select a cute rom/com to complete your pity party. You don't bother with fresh clothes, makeup, or hair. It's only Alyssa coming over. It's not like you have to try to impress her anymore; she knows you.

As soon as she arrives, you dish up the ice cream and get absorbed in the movie. Anything to distract you from how badly you need Liam with you today. Although, a romantic comedy probably was not the best choice to distract you from your own romantic comedy.

"I just want to be able to experience something like that, everyday," you say, maybe a bit selfishly.

"Jenna, I know for a fact the least thing Liam wants to do is hurt his baby. If he could, he would hold you in his arms for the rest of his life, never letting you go, even of you ask him to. He absolutely adores you, and if he could be with you everyday he wanted to, you would be living one of these movies. Your life would be a movie, perfect and adorable. And those days when you actual are able to be with him? I think they make up for all the time you have to spend apart. He spoils you, and loves you, and treats you to so many things whenever he can. He absolutely hates leaving you, just as much as you hate watching him leave," she consoles, looking you in the eyes.

"I know, it's just... I don't know. I just want him all to myself. I'm afraid that if he's not with every single minute of every day, he's going to find somebody better than me, and the next thing you know I'm being replaced without even a second thought. I know Liam wouldn't be that cruel, but it's just so hard to prevent my mind from going there," you mutter, hating how pathetic and jealous you sound but not being able to stop.

"I totally understand you. Well, I guess I don't because I'm not dating an international super star, but I get it. I get why your saying those things, and I get why you're upset," she reassures you, placing her empty bowl of I've cream on the table in front of you.

"The constant hate from fans telling me I'm not good enough doesn't really help," you add, looking down into your hands with a small, sad smile.

"Yeah, I bet that would suck, but hey, don't listen to any of that. I know for a fact that you are good enough for him. And he thinks so, too. That's all that matters," Alyssa states, standing up from the couch.

"Oh, look, here comes some more now," you say sardonically, looking at your phone that is constantly lighting up with notifications from Twitter. Right now, it's lighting up with a bunch of hate tweets.

"Put that away," Alyssa scolds, snatching your phone away from you. Seeing the emotion in your eyes, she softens her voice and states, "You need some air. Let's go for a walk," and after checking her phone and dawning a mischievous expression exclaim, "Let's walk to the park!"

Feeling suspicious but not bothering to question her, you slide on a pair of flip flops, grab your house keys, and head to the door.

"And just what do you think you're doing?" Alyssa asks, stopping you in your tracks.

"Walking to the park, I thought," you explain, turning around and quirking an eyebrow at her.

"Not dressed like that, you won't," Alyssa states, grabbing your wrist and pulling you up to your room. "Here, put this on," she insists, handing you a lavender, long-sleeved top, faded blue skinny jeans, and light brown moccasins.

After dressing in Alyssa's suggested outfit, you brush out your hair and fluff it, letting it go natural. Then, you apply light makeup, doing your best to conceal your heartbreak. Taking a step back, you ask your self why in the world are you heartbroken? Today should be a great day! It means you've been happily dating the most perfect boy in the world for two whole years! Oh yeah, you're sad because you can't spend the day celebrating with said boyfriend, Liam Payne, and all his fans don't think you're worthy of his love.

When you're finished doing the little primping you have the energy to do, you grab your keys again and start to walk back towards the door. You also grab your phone before exiting. Alyssa is already waiting outside, ready to go. Once she sees your outfit, she comments on how cute it is and then begins to lead the way to the park.

Is it weird that she keeps checking her phone with a creepy smile on her face?

Upon arrival at the park, you realize that strangely, all the lights at the park are turned off. Boy, it sure got dark quickly. Then, as if by magic, one single lamp lights up a section of the park. Standing in the center of the light beam is... is...

Your baby.

Your perfect boyfriend.

Liam Payne.

Before you can even react, the opening chords of What Makes You Beautiful begin to play from some sort of speaker system somewhere. Next thing you know, your angel of a boyfriend starts to belt out the lyrics all alone. The other boys must still be on tour, you think to yourself, until four other lights flicker on.

Niall, Harry, Louis, and Zayn are all there, singing backup to your boyfriend as he serenades you. Harry doesn't even sing his own solo, allowing Liam's performance to be even more personal. As he wraps up the song, you run towards him, tears freely flowing now. As you reach Liam, he lifts you up into his arms and spins you around, snuggling into the crook of your neck and hugging you right.

"Liam, why are you here?" you ask, wiping away a few happy tears.

"We took a few days off work so I could do my best to make you feel special on our anniversary. We hopped on the nearest flight back here. Just for you," he finished, giving you a peck on the tip of the nose.

"Why would you do all that for me?" you question, incredulous.

"Because I love you, Jenna, and the boys know how much you mean to me," he explains, pulling you away so he can look you in the eye.

"I love you too, Liam. I'm so happy you came back," you murmur, pulling him close and giving him a sweet, passionate kiss on lips.

Just like that, every doubt, every worry that had crossed your mind in Liam's absence, just disappeared. He always makes everything better.

The end

A picture of your outfit should be on the side somewhere... :D