Chapter 10

11:34pmY/n and Yoojungs House

11:34pm
Y/n and Yoojungs House

"Wooyoung what do you mean?"

"Hongjoong already knows but, when I sat down I saw a Male. He was staring at us like we were some predator he needed to capture. I don't know.. but when I was walking in the room I saw him and he mouthed 'Watch Out, Wooyoung' and I'm extremely confused."

"But who would even try to mess with you guys, aren't you the 'Head' Gang or whatever?"

"That's the thing Y/n. We need something from you, we'll let you think about it but please let us know."

"Okay?" Y/n said curious and confused. "What is it?"

"Well, we need you to join the Gang."

"Join WHAT?!"

"Yes, We need you to be on our side Y/n this is the only way we can keep you safe."

"I, um, dunno.." Y/n wasn't sure. All she could think was 'I could get hurt, or maybe worse'

"It's okay Y/n, take your time. You can tell us when yo-"

"I'll do it"

"What?" All the boys said, baffled at what the girl said.

"Did I stutter? You heard me." Y/n stated rather coldly, thoughts of pity in their heads.

"Well then, uhm welcome to ateez Y/n-ie. Just one thing before you're official."

"What," she said without hesitance. "What will I have to do?"

"Well, we all have a group tattoo that Marks us, a symbol of our friendship, Loyalty and Family bond."

"Uhm, what is the tattoo?"

"Here I'll show you,"

San pulled up his Sleeve, under the silk cloth lied a inked tattoo which would stick with him forever. Y/n feels she's seen the mark before. Before she or Yoojung could say anything the boys all stood up, just like san, they all had tattoos. They were the same mark but all had different patterns and attachments. Probably wondering what it is huh?

Well, each boy had individual Compasses on their body. Hongjoong had it on his upper chest, Seonghwa on the side of his neck, Yunho on his bicep, Yeosang on his wrist, San on his lower Ankle, Mingi on his lower back, Wooyoung on his V line, Jongho hesitated a bit but showed the tattoo on his thigh. To say the least Y/n was blushing when Wooyoung without hesitation slid his jeans down a bit to show his tattoo, it was beautiful. A piece of the compass was shattered but the other side was a jewel and it had a diamond exterior. Out of all them Wooyoungs tattoo caught her attention.

"Y/N!!?"

"Huh? What?" They all looked like they were about to laugh but when her eyes landed on Wooyoung he was looking down with bright Red cheeks when she realized, she'd been staring this whole time.

"I- uhm-"

"Let's ignore that, Y/n we need to move you to our house for your safety."

"I can't leave Yoojung." Y/n side hugged her first real friend.

"Actually Y/n I've been meaning to tell you.." While scratching the back of her neck Y/n knew something was up.

"My parents just kicked my Older Sister out of the house and well, this is a two/three person house so I was gonna ask if maybe she could stay un-"

"Of course she can Yoojung, She's your sister." Y/n cut her off because she knew what Yoojung was asking of her.

"Really? Oh my god Y/n thank you so much, I have no words." Yoojung lunged at Y/n, engulfing her into a hug while crying a bit.

"Well Y/n Pa-" Hongjoong was cut off by the sound of the Bell outside the door. Y/n looked at Yoojung who sprung upwards.

"It's her! Y/n come, come!" While dragging Y/n to the door, y/n hoped to herself that Yoojungs sister wasn't snobby or rude.

"Soojin Unnie!! You're here!" Yoojung Engulfed her into a hug just like the one towards Y/n before.

"Hello, It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm guessing you are Y/n?"

"Yes, I am. Are you her sister?"

"If i said i wasn't I'd be a liar, i owe you my life and gratitude for letting me stay in such a elegant house." Soojin said while bowing towards y/n, frantically Y/n held her shoulders.

"No no It's nothing really, I know of what you've gone through and it's tough. So please do make yourself comfortable while I move out."

"Ah, thank you again Y/n. Also please do call me Soojin."

"Sure, please this way. Excuse the mess we have visitors you can meet."

"Hey guys, meet Soojin."

All the boys looked at her and smiled other then Seonghwa, who was wide eyed. She bowed and all the boys said hello and goodbye.

- - -

By now Yoojung and her sister were laughing together in their room while Wooyoung was helping me pack. Their was a silence but it wasn't an awkward silence, more like Comfortable. The boys were watching a movie downstairs while they waited for me, Wooyoung then decided he wanted to help.

"Uh-uh Y/n what box do these go into..?"

Turning slightly to the right, She glanced at his hand and saw her Laced Undergarments she would wear for a special event or just to feel Confident. She immediately grabbed the Garments and put them into a box.

"Woo, G-go do my closet please.."

"Okay, sure thing.."

They continued cleaning and packing her stuff, leaving what didn't need to be packed and keeping what did. This went on for a half an hour until Wooyoung opened a dusty box from the top corner of the closet. He looked/Glanced over the door, seeing Y/n was humming and distracted he opened the box. What he found inside made his Eyes Go wide and caused his Mouth to drop. He had Tears in his eyes, he didn't think she kept this for all these years..

"Wooyoung? What do you got there?"

To Be Continued...

》Remember, Never be a silent reader.《