Chapter 14

‼Parental Abuse Warning ‼

Parental Abuse Warning

Yoojung's point of view will be Italicized like this.

5:49pm
Yoojung's House

"APPA PLEASE-" The slap echoed throughout the house.

"You've put so much shame on our family, You and your disgusting Sister are disgraceful. I wish we had two boys instead of you sluts." Yoojung was currently on the floor, she was sobbing, her sister knocked out from a blow to the head.

"Honey, that's enough for tonight." Yoojung's mother never touched the girls, yet she was just as evil as her husband.

"Soojin? Oh my god, S-soojin." Yoojung crawled over to her unconscious sister. Her nose was broken and blood was all over her face.

Yoojung was hurt but she managed to gain strength for her sister, she was the only person keeping her going everyday. Making sure their parents were asleep she took money from the Vault and ran Soojin to the hospital. Yoojung would never talk about the home abuse, she knew they both were too young at the time. Yoojung stayed with Soojin in the hospital, falling asleep on the couch in her room. Soojin soon woke up confused, then she realized where she was. She looked over at the sleeping angel who would save her everytime. Tears started slipping from her eyes but she wouldn't cry in front of Yoojung. Wiping her tears, she heard a rustle from the couch, looking over she saw a half asleep Yoojung. Glancing straight Yoojung saw her sister was awake.

"Soojin! You're okay!!"

"Thanks to you I am. Thank you Yoojung, without you I wouldn't be okay." They both hugged each other tightly, yoojung then tydied up and went to get a doctor.

All that was on Soojins mind was, how much longer could she take this? She would always take the blows for Yoojung but one day it might not work anymore. The doctor told the two girls they could leave, it was about 4 in the morning and the girls had school that day. They grabbed a taxi home and tried to get into the house without their parents knowing but that didn't work. Their mother and father were angrily waiting on the couch for the two. This time the two ran to Soojins room and locked the door before he could reach them. At this time is was probably 5:30ish. The girls got ready, they were thinking of a way to leave when they got the idea of jumping out of the window. It was only one story up so it wouldn't hurt. The girls jumped and landed safely. They walked to school and that's when they parted ways.

"Names Choi Y/n. I don't get along well with people so don't test me." Stood there was a girl Yoojung never saw, the girl had a cold face but that intrigued her even more. She wanted to learn more about this girl.

The lesson went on but then Y/n got yelled at for sleeping in Ms.Yoo's class. But then she learned Y/n was the principals daughter so she didn't say a word. Yoojung then went to the lunch room, Sunji and her minions were about to bully her but then they ran to the most popular boys in the school, Ateez. They could practically be celebrities. All the girls were screaming for the boys to marry them but this was until someone screamed. The Room went silent and Yoojung could see Y/n walking up to Sunji with a cold glare but a smirk. Then Y/n left telling sunji not to mess with her. At this point Yoojung really wanted to be friends with Y/n.

So the next day Yoojung gained the confidence, all the confidence she had, and went up to Y/n. She saw her listening to music so she tapped her shoulder and introduced herself.

"Hi. My name is Yoojung." Y/n looked at the smaller girl Skeptically but brushed it off. They began talking and Yoojung had to lie to Y/n but that was only to keep it less awkward.

Yoojung would've never known this decision would lead to the best choice ever. She was finally free, Her sister didn't have to go to the hospital anymore, Yoojung wouldn't have to cry alone ever again.

- - - - - - - - - - -

-Narrator/No ones POV-

Yoojung wasn't the only one with a long story, she may be a main character but just because she is a main character doesn't mean she's the only flash back. Now we will adventure into the background of her sister, Soojin.

- - - - - - - - - - -

"Hey, are you okay? You look a bit down."

To be Continued...

| Remember Don't Be A Silent Reader |

-------
Authors Note:

Y'all I hate these but I'm sorry for the late update and I'm sorry for the short chapter. The next chapter will be based off what path Soojin took when Her and Yoojung departed that day in the hallway.