Chapter 15

7:51 amXxx High school

7:51 am
Xxx High school

-Soojin's POV-

"Huh?"

"Ahah, sorry. I'm Seonghwa, I saw you were down and I thought you might need advice or just someone to talk to." Smiling Seonghwa Walked with Soojin to class.

They talked and talked about their lives and Soojin explained what was wrong. Seonghwa felt horrible for her and told Soojin he'd be there for her. In class they sat next to each other and got to know each other a lot more. They became friends and exchanged numbers. Little did she know this would bloom into an amazing friendship.

After school Soojin and Yoojung both Met up again. Yoojung talked Soojins ear off about Y/n and how amazing she was, Soojin said the same about Seonghwa but never mentioned his name.

"Pleaseeee tell me Unnie!" Yoojung begged but all Soojin would say was,

"I told you, all I'm saying is hwa. Nothing more, nothing less." Pouting, Yoojung walked into the house after Soojin. Their parents were on a trip to get away incase the two ran away and told police. They would never do that, but just incase.

"Ah, you should meet Y/n, Soojin unnie!" Soojin smiled at the fact Yoojung finally got a friend. She had heard what a large fuss Y/n made in the Cafeteria, but this helped her ease the burden of worrying if Yoojung was okay.

"Maybe some day. Now help me cook!"

The two sisters played games together, ate their dinner, made a batch of brownies and talked the night away. They were having the best day ever. Both girls fell asleep in Soojins room as they were staring at the ceiling, talking about their dreams. The next day both walked into the school with wide smiles.

"Hey Seonghwa!"

"Oh hey Soojin, how's everything?"

"It was great, just like you said yesterday My sister and I had the best day ever." Soojin was smiling just thinking about it.

"I'm really happy everything is turning out great for you. I told you everything gets better, I don't fully believe in that for my own reasons but I'm happy for you." Seonghwa was hurting inside. He missed her so much, she was the little sister her never had. Oh how he missed his little, Y/n.

"Is something troubling you?" Seonghwa Sighed troubledly. He wasn't sure if he should tell her everything.

"Well, my bestfriends and I had a close relationship with one of their sisters. She was like our little sister you could say. One of us loved her so much, when she got taken away from us he turned cocky and rock cold. He's opened up but we are trying everything in our power to find her. I just want her back and poor woo back to normal.." Seonghwa held back the tears. He wouldn't cry in front of a girl, never. He's only ever cried in front of Y/n when they were young, she hugged him and they told stories that whole night.

"I'm so sorry.. I'm sure she'll be found soon. Don't loose hope Hwa, she will show up soon. She's bound to be looking for you as well from how close I hear you guys were." The reassurance was enough to calm Seonghwa's breathing but not enough to calm his thoughts. Was she okay? Has the opponent got her already?

Soojin ate outside that day, she wanted time to herself. She knew they were coming back the next day, she knew what would follow. It was then she realized it was all or nothing. She took out her book and planned out everything, in her thoughts a plan to make sure Yoojung nor herself would be hurt ever again. All Soojin could do was smile to herself thinking about their great escape. She went home without Yoojung that day because she went out with Y/n. Soojin walked onto the pavement just to see all her belongings on the ground. She picked them up and called Yoojung, Yoojung told Her that she could stay with her in Y/n's House. She then arrived 2 hours or so later. She hesitated but knocked.

-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-

And that's the end of flashbacks for Yoojung and Soojin. I hope you all can forgive me for not posting. I've been doing a lot lately for school and community service hours. I've also been working and teaching children. I will go back to posting every 2-3 days. I also hope everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving Holiday! Stay tuned for chapter 16!! 🖤