Chapter 6

10:40 pmY/n's House

10:40 pm
Y/n's House

-Wooyoungs POV-

We were playing 20 Questions and if I was to say I didn't like Y/n just a little bit I would be lying. Everything about her was just so Gentle and Kind. From the moment I saw her I knew she was different. As the game went on I couldn't help but steal a few glances towards her direction. She thankfully didn't notice my stare but I would always see her smiling, giggling and just over all being happy. I could see before in school she had what looked like a colder persona, a shell which she would show no one. She was sorta like Surprise Chocolate Candy, a hard hollow shell and a sweet surprise inside. I was listening to Yoojung say something when I glanced at the time. I slightly panicked when I saw it was getting late and we needed to leave to finish that nasty bastards life.

"Well, look at the time. I think we should get going." I said glancing at Hongjoong with a knowing look, catching on he agreed with me and we all thanked Y/n for the fun time and left to the house to get ready.

"Phew, good thing you looked at the time, Woo. We could have missed our Timing for the plan." Seonghwa said Finishing grabbing all his weapons and mask then patting my shoulder as he left the room followed by the rest of the guys and I. We left for the van and drove to the alleyway we knew he would be in. Parking the van we got out and walked towards the location, hearing a voice followed by another we knew he was making another deal. Immediately we ran to the Guy and grabbed the girl who was next to him and shot the guy he was with.

"Shh, it's okay now. You're safe. Do you know where you live?" San said softly to the girl, nodding her head San told her to run there while we dealt with this dude.

Out of anger Yunho shot the man twice in the stomach and once in the shoulder. Hongjoong decided to take his position and interrogated the guy even though he was close to death.

"People like you make me sick." Hongjoong said with Venom and disgust lacing his words. Before he could shoot him in the head we heard a very familiar voice from behind us.

"Leave him alone!" Turning around we saw Y/n standing there with coldness but shock in her eyes. She grabbed a bottle and smashed it on the wall.

"You shouldn't be here, Little Girl." Mingi said with a cold but serious Voice. She didn't listen at all and just kicked the gun from Hongjoong's hand and grabbed it, pointing it at us. She glanced around until her eyes met mine, I saw a bit of confusion and curiosity until she noticed the now dead man who bled to death on the hard floor against the Wall. She ran over to him trying to find his pulse, making sure he was not dead. That was until Yunho spoke up but made a huge mistake.

"You shouldn't be helping him Y/- Uhm, miss." He said immediately realizing he messed up, Bad. She darted her head towards us with Curiosity but Ice in her stare.

"How do you know my name?" Y/n asked but then got angry as we didn't say anything. She grabbed Yeosang by the arms and twisted his hands back and pointed the loaded gun towards his head. Hongjoong immediately begged her to stop, it was the first time I've seen him like this. She let him go, roughly shoving him towards Mingi. Scanning us to see who'd she unmask I knew it would be me, as if she read my mind she pointed towards me. I walked over to her with my head hung low, knowing she'd hate me forever.

"W...what. This has to be a joke?!" She said backing away from me with tears in her eyes. The boys too took off their masks and her eyes only showed anger.

"How could you?!" Y/n screamed Her sadness turning into Rage. She then called us Liars and was about to slap me but San grabbed her wrist. She looked at him but turned pale. We called her name as she started to fall backwards. I grabbed her quickly, took off my jacket and laid her down.

"What happened? Why did she faint." Jongho asked with concern. I was also confused as I saw her furrow her eyebrows as she was in a bad dream. I wrapped her in my jacket and picked her up bridal style. The Guys were too busy trying to figure out why she fainted then to notice I had picked her up.

"Guys, let's get back to the House. I have a feeling I know what's going on." I said looking at the boys then glancing at her sleeping face.

-                                     -                                      -

11:12 pm
Ateez Dorm/house

-Wooyoungs POV-

We entered the house and I laid her on the couch, covered her in a blanket and let her rest. I met the rest of the guys in the Kitchen where they were waiting for me.

"So Woo, what did you mean by 'I think I know what's going on' ?" Yunho said with Curiosity. They all nodded and looked at me. I looked at San and I immediately knew I was right.

"Well, I've come to realization that ever since the first day we saw her. Mingi and I were right." I said glancing at Mingi. He was confused but then knew exactly what I meant.

"Wait, she is her?" He asked baffled and shocked. I nodded and the rest of the members were still confused.

"Well san. She is Y/n. That's your long lost sister." I said looking at San to see his reaction.

"How do you know for sure?" He asked doubtful.

"I've been observing her actions and such. I mean come on. Her Facial features, her name, her backstory. They all add up. She doesn't know her family origins, has the sirname Choi, has foster parents, hell she has your attitude too San." I said rolling my eyes playfully at the end. Realization hit them all. Before San could respond we heard a loud crash come from the LoungeRoom where Y/n was.

To Be Continued...