Chapter 3

3:19 pmAfter School, Ateez Dorm

3:19 pm
After School, Ateez Dorm

-Jongho's POV-

"You guys saw that girl at lunch? She was crazy to talk to Sunji like that." Yunho said as we all Slouched in our lounge after a long day of school.

"Yeah, but can I say something i think we are all thinking?" Mingi said with a bit of hesitation in his voice, sitting up from his position on the couch.

"What do you mean?" Hongjoong said with a questionable look, curious at what the boy was thinking.

"Well, Her name is Choi Y/n. Wasn't your sister named that, San? So she could be your long lost sister." Mingi said gesturing towards San, who now had a shocked but doubtful expression.

"No, she couldn't be my Y/n. Y/n was sweet. She would never do that to someone." San said confidently, but sense of confusion present in his voice.

"What if she changed?" I said breaking the moment of silence.

"Why would she though?" Seonghwa said questionably, tilting his head.

"Well c'mon, San you both saw your own parents lifeless bodies. She was so young, then being taken away from her only brother too, wouldn't you go Cold?" I said with pure curiosity at the 7 boys who looked back with surprised expressions.

"He has a point San, What if she actually forgot about us, you, everyone?" Yeosang said getting up from his place on the floor, walking to the kitchen.

"I don't know, but I'm gonna find out. She's very interesting." Wooyoung said with a slight smirk. But shortly after earning a slap on the head by Yunho.

-                                     -                                     -
9:10 am
School

-Y/n's POV-

After the whole 'Lunch' Drama scene no one bothered me, even the teachers were scared I would get them fired. I was what they now called a "Queenka". Did I care? Nah, as long as they leave me alone I'm fine.

I was here early as school starts at 9:30. My 'Mother' dropped me off this time since I was "Dressed Quick". As I walked into the school people started Looking and whispering about me. I didn't really hear it as I was listening to my music. I walked into the classroom and saw a few people were there, 3 Girls and 2 boys in the front of the class. I walked to my seat in the back, took out my earbuds and read a book in the meantime. I was reading and a girl walked up to me and tapped me slightly. I was wondering if she knew about the whole Situation but nonetheless I looked up at her.

"Hi. My name is Yoojung." The girl said with a smile. I could still here the hesitation In her voice. But she seemed nice so I didn't wanna give her attitude, I'm mean but not disrespectful.

"Well, Uhm hello. My name is Y/n." I said with a slight smile, but still keeping a blank expression. I don't trust her but it could be nice to have some company.

"Ah, I'm sorry. You probably don't wanna be bothered. I was just coming to say hi because I don't really have friends and you seemed nice." She said with a small but visible sad smile. So this girl wasn't in the Cafeteria yesterday?

"Well, I don't trust easy but we can be friends." I said with a small smile and held my hand out to the girl. I felt bad for her, I know what it's like to be alone.

I put my book away and we started talking, I learned a lot more about her. She's been through some stuff so I definitely won't be leaving her anytime soon. I didn't say much about myself, but I'm happy she respected that. I learned she sat next to me on my Right, she just wasn't in school yesterday. Explains why she didn't see the whole, what the school calls, Movie scene. As we were talking the Hothead and his friend Mingi walked into the class and went to their seats talking. I ignored them and kept talking to Yoojung until the bell rung and class began.

"Class Quiet down please." She said using a ruler to hit the desk slightly but hard enough to make a noise. Everyone looked at her as I put my head down once again, before I did that I looked straight at her and she turned around in a small panick and started her lesson.

-
11:05 am
Before Lunch, School Hallways

-Y/n's POV-

I was strolling on my way to the Cafè when I heard girls laughing and the sound of lockers being hit. I walked around the corner and saw that brat from yesterday with her minions, she looked to be bullying someone. I was gonna go up and tell her to stop with a blank expression until I saw who she was now Kicking in the stomach. With that I ran to the girl and shoved her to the floor.

"WHAT THE HEL-" She screamed but stopped when her eyes reached my face. I mean I was angry, maybe a first time expression in a while? I turned around and saw her minions pretty much shaking in fear, It wasn't like I'd hurt them. I looked immediately to my left and saw Yoojung Unconscious on the floor, body curled in a ball. All I could feel was fury and rage, I turned towards the girl who was still on the floor with fear written all over her face and grabbed her by her collar. I heard the girls behind me screaming, "OPPA'S PLEASE HELP US!" I ignored it though. I looked straight Into the girls eyes and with a blank face and venom in my voice I asked,

"What's your name?"

"K-Kim Sunji.." she said with her eyes closed, Stuttering. I was gonna say something before someone else cut me off.

"What the?! What did you do?!!" I dropped Sunji and turned around slowly to see 8 familiar faces. One looked a bit scared, I mean I'd be scared of myself right now too.

"You want some too? If not I'd advise you shut your lips." I said with ice in my words, walking over and lightly picking up Yoojung with saddened eyes.

"Put her down!" One of the boys said, assuming I was gonna hurt her. I walked past the boys but before leaving I said one thing.

"Make sure you know who's Real, and who isn't. Miss plastic isn't all who she says she is." With that I left the Hallway and ran to the Clinic.

To Be Continued