!About MBBF!

Notice!
If you haven't read or finished this book please do not continue any further with this message, there are many spoilers. Thank you.

Hello everyone, the amount of love on this book is absolutely absurd. But I've come with a few things I'd like to address about this book that I really didn't explain well enough or realize I disliked when I wrote it.

1.)

I labeled Y/n's problem or mental illness as "Insanity". As I'm looking back at this I realized this isn't what I wanted her to be at all. And the way it was written sounded horribly off. So I decided I'd label it Dissociative identity disorder. Which is a mental illness/disorder characterized by the maintenance of at least two distinct and relatively enduring personality states. This is accompanied by memory gaps beyond what would be explained by ordinary forgetfulness.

I apologize for the way it was written as I now realize it sounds way off.

2.)

Many people disliked the way I used "Y/n-ie" and before you think I'm mad, I'm not at all! At the time of writing this book I thought it sounded okay, looking back and editing it I'm now seeing it doesn't fit with many different names. I did my best and changed all the "Y/n-ie" areas back to Y/n cause I disliked it very much.

3.)

There was a few issues with some people not liking how I portrayed Y/n in the early beginning of the story. Mostly said as the areas where she seemed like one of the snobby upperclass kids. When I made her persona I wanted her to originally have an attitude that people didn't like in the beginning. It was supposed to come off as she was a kid who thought she owned the school cause of her mother. I in no way ment for her to be hated cause of that. It was a flaw that I wanted in her character.

4.)

Later on in the story people got pretty confused at why Y/n was yelling at the group, majorly san, when she woke up after "remembering" the whole ordeal of her life. Now this was supposed to be a showing of Y/n having a trauma from getting so many memories back at once. I don't want you guys thinking she is being rude to them, more so she's emotionally unstable from all the memories coming back at once. I explained this briefly in the author's note on that chapter.

5.)

Another thing I wanted to mention was Y/n and her Trigger word. Also her second personality and it's skills/traits. My initial goal for Y/ns spilt personality was for her to be kind but also a bit crazy. I wanted her to the kind of character that people couldn't understand but also felt they could grow to like eventually.

6.)
I was actually thinking of making a Second book of this story but a spinoff with their children. Please do let me know if you'd want this!

That's all. I may have more and I'll add them later but I really wanted to address these things to clear the confusion.

Also on another note, I can see everyone is choosing San as my next book. I'm not really surprised as you all have been asking me all throughout this book to make one haha. But I'm giving everyone till the end of tomorrow/Today (Sunday) to vote on the page before this. Love you all stay safe!

Rest well Jihoon. The disease can't hurt you anymore love, we'll miss you. 💗