Chapter 1

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

6:00 am

"Y/n-ah! Wake up, you're going back to school today!" 'Mother' yelled. Rolling over with a groan I told her I was getting up and to leave.

'Ugh, School. I haven't been in school for maybe 2 years? I mean not like I need it, I'm already smarter then others. I heard I'm getting out into classes a year higher then mine, interesting.'I thought to myself while doing my morning routine.

I finished my Routine and went downstairs. I grabbed an apple, my backpack and left the house. My 'parents' are always gone before I can finish getting ready. I grab my keys and lock the door. I start walking to school with my music blasting in my ears. I tend to listen to a different Genre everyday of the week. Today is American pop. I'm listening to one of my favorites, 'idontwannabeyouanymore' by Billie Eilish, I love her voice. When I get to school I stare at it for a few. If you're wondering how I got here I had a GPS on my phone. I walk in and look for the office, everyone is staring at me like I'm an alien. Bruh, I feel bad for new students. I find the office and walk in.

"How may i- oh! Miss Choi, your mother is in the room to your left." The receptionist said bowing respectfully.

"Miss It's okay, please don't bow. But thank you, have a great rest of your day." I said to the lady before walking off to my 'mothers' office.

"Y/n-ah! You're finally here. Come, sit." My 'mother' said gesturing for me to sit down.

"Mom, you know you could have just driven me?" I said a bit irritated.

"I had to get here early dear, plus you take too long." She said with a short laugh.

"Anyways, here's your locker number, Class schedule and I know you don't wanna be here but please be good?" She asked Sincerely.

"Fine, but only for you. If some teacher irritates me I'm putting her in her place." I said getting up and hugging my 'mother' before leaving her office to my first class.

I walked down the empty hallways, I was going to put my bag away but decided not to since it's my first day and people are sketchy. I walked to the class on my paper and lightly knocked. I heard the class get quiet and I heard a womans voice say "Come in". I opened the door and walked in.

"Oh, you must be our new student. Please introduce yourself." She Said. With a sigh I introduced myself.

"Names Choi Y/n. I don't get along well with people so don't test me." I said With a cold tone and a blank face.

"Okay then, you may sit next to Mingi. Mingi please raise your hand." My head snapped to the hand. 'I know that name. But from where?'

-Mingi's POV-

Wooyoung and I were just talking about what we would do this weekend with the guys when a knock at the door made the teacher silence the class. She told the person to come in and a girl walked in. 'Great another fan girl.' But I was wrong. She introduced herself as "Choi Y/n" the name hit me like a truck and me and Wooyoung immediately looked at each other. We were Whispering until the teacher told me to raise my hand. The girl looked at me shocked for a few seconds but then remained Stone cold. She sat next to me and fell asleep. Does she realize who this teacher is?

-Y/n POV-

I wasn't about to listen to A teacher ramble on about a class I already know everything about so I fell asleep. I was rudely awoken by a nagging woman.

"Excuse me, Choi Y/n! Just because you are new doesn't mean you can sleep in my room." She said "threatening" me.

"Oh shut up woman, I'll get you fired in seconds." I said with my head still down. The class was shocked.

"YOUNG LADY! GO TO THE PRINCIPAL'S NOW." she said yelling at me, pointing towards the door.

"Uhm, you do realize my mother is the principal correct?" I said raising my head with irritation and fury.

He face grew pale, she bowed apologetically and went back to teaching. The class ended and I grabbed my belongings and left the classroom to the lunch room. Before I could leave someone grabbed my wrist.

To Be Continued