Chapter 7

11:18 pmAteez Dorm

11:18 pm
Ateez Dorm

-Y/n's POV-

I was having a weird dream about a boy. Him and I were playing around with 7 others. It flashed to a dark room where I saw my parents lifeless on the floor and someone dragging me out of the house. Then it finally hit me, everything came back to me like a bolt of lightning. I remembered it all, San and his friends. No, MY friends. Before I could finish the memory I woke up to the door being crashed down.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I looked towards the door not caring that I wasn't in my house. I saw men wearing all black and two had guns but the other 3 didn't. They noticed me and I immediately knew who they were.

"YOU BASTARDS ARE THE ONES WHO KILLED THEM." I jumped from the couch and tackled one of the men. I twisted his leg and popped his Shoulder out of alignment. As he fell to the floor in pain I sensed one coming from my behind and kicked him across the face. Before I could do anymore I heard a gunshot and he fell to the floor, a bullet In his head.

I looked towards the direction where it came from and saw Wooyoung with a gun. Still pissed about earlier and my parents, I grabbed one of the men's guns when he wasn't paying attention and shot the guys to death. I threw the gun to the floor and stepped away from the bodies not saying a word to the boys, whose mouths were now agape.

"Woah, Y/n you can fight?" Yeosang said in complete awe.

"Yeah, so what. My brother abandoned me, so I had to learn to protect myself somehow." I said glaring at San, seeing my glare he looked down.

"So, Sannie~," I said in a fake cute voice, which obviously the nickname hit him hard.

"You became a mafia when they took me? You all did? What a shame. I really thought we got along when we were younger." I said walking around the couch towards the now guilty group of boys.

"Look, Y/n. We didn't want you to find out this way, besides. You don't know the full story about our parents now do you?" He said, his gaze hardening and his expression turning serious.

"I don't care. You gained my trust just to show me you were GANGSTERS?!" I said the last word aloud and they all flinched. I felt tears streaming down my face for the first time in a while. I guess it was all too piled up.

"Were sorry Y/n, we were gonna tell you but-" "but what? You didn't think I could TAKE IT?" I said cutting Wooyoung off.

"I finally find my lost memories and my brother just to see that I was lied to.. wow san, I thought you were better. Guess it's my fault for being in love with a gangster." I said looking at Wooyoung with sadness and ran out the door.

"Y/N WAIT! YOU DON'T KNOW THE WHOLE STORY." San said practically chasing after her. The rest knew he wouldn't catch her and they thought someone else needed them more right now.

That person was the always stone cold boy who never opened up to anyone ever since he lost his first love. Ever since he watched them take her away. He decided he would love no one else. But once he found her again it was too late. She found out their dark secret. But what she didn't know was that they HAD to do this. It all started Years ago..

Flashback Wooyoungs POV●

"I will find her again, even if it kills me." San said with the most angry expression ever. We had just seen his own sister get Dragged away by agents. They said she was too young and needed legal guardians.

But what they didn't know was she was my first Friend, my first love. She showed me the beauty in things. After she left I was emotionally gone. She was my emotions, my happiness. The boys later saw my mood and questioned what was wrong and I finally gave up and told them everything. After that day I was never the same. But we were abruptly called one day a few years later.

"I need you all to come to "×××××" before Sundown. Don't be late." The random person said before hanging up and leaving us dumbfounded. We went quickly as it would be sundown soon. As we pulled up we saw a large building. We walked in and the receptionist immediately bowed and told us to follow her. We followed her to an elevator and she then told us to go to the top floor and walk down the hall to the last room. We did as told and Seonghwa knocked on the door. All we hear from the inside is a "Come in"

"Ah, you all actually showed up." The male who's back was towards us said as he heard us come in.

"What do you want from us?" Mingi said with a confused but inpatient expression.

"Well, boys. There's a lot you don't know. I'm Mr.Lee and it's a pleasure to finally meet you all. Now before you introduce yourselves I know who you all are. Now please let me explain." He said as he finally turned around. We knew him by his name. Our families always talked about him. But as we were all curious as to how he knew us we listened closely to what he said.

"You all are aware Mr and Mrs. Choi were assassinated. But what you do not know is that All of your parents are the biggest Gangsters in korea. They hid this from you all so you would never get into this life but we have forced them to hand over these spots to you, their children. I need you all to find Y/n and make her join you. If you don't find her soon then she will be in serious danger. Any questions?" We were all too shocked to say anything. We weren't scared, angry, Sad, we were just confused. Why us? We were all lost in thought when San spoke up.

"What happens to Y/n if we don't find her? Why is she in danger." San said staring darts into the mans eyes. 

"Your rival group will find her and take her down, they will say her trigger word and she will loose all control of her actions." He said with a sigh.

"Trigger word?" I said voicing my thoughts.

"San, your sister is a lot more strong then you think she is. She was diagnosed with Dissociative identity disorder. This means she has 2 personalities, her other personality isn't the Kindest." He sighed and continued.

"Your parents never told you to keep your relationship with her safe. She has a trigger word that will make her go crazy and will attack anyone who's made her sad. Those boys will use that against you and she could kill you." He said with worry in his voice.

"But other then that, you will be called Ateez, you will find her and kill all criminals who've done badly." He said turning his chair back around signaling us that he was done explaining.

"We won't let you down sir." Hongjoong said as we left the office room.

"I really hope they can find her and save her before it's too late. I miss you my little Sunflower."

To Be Continued...