Color In my heart (Lingvis)

6 years old
- - - - - - - - - - -

Travis POV
- - - - - - - - - -
" Hey look, there's the art geek."
Some of my mean classmates said. Laughing. I sigh then look at the new girl. Was is so perfect. Then I look down at her drawing... you, know what never mind. I walk to her. "Hi, I'm Travis would you like to be friends with me?" I ask as she nodded her head, "Hi  Travis, i'm Ling Ling." We colored in silence. I looked at her struggling to color inside the lines. I smile and help her. She blushed ," Thanks. I'm not very good at coloring inside the lines." I laugh, "We all were like that." I said with a smile.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - 13 years old - - - - - - - - - - -

I got shoved onto the ground. " Oofh." I said getting pushed into my locker as I got up. I grumbled as I picked up my papers. Finally they left... oh no. Here they go to there next victim. A small, blonde, girl... I should help... but I'll get bullied... " Hey, Don't pick on her!" I shouted as They started to punch me.

Soon I opened my eyes and the blonde was there. My vision was blurry and my eye hurt. But she looked like an angel. I groaned in the pain left in my shoulder. She was calming me down then as I swallowed my pain I asked, " What's your name." I said with my lips cracked and blood dripping from my chin. She smiled and replied, " Rose." I nodded before I knew it I was getting wheeled on a strecher.

I knew I found love... again. Just like when I was six. What a shame she left... I hope Rose won't leave.

- - - - - - - - - - - 1 years later - - - - - - - - - -

I sighed I already gave up hope. Maybe... I'm just not capable of keeping love. Maybe I should just give up.

I sighed and let the bullies keep on harming me. Throwing punches and kicking me. As they were done I wiped off the blood. And rubbed my jaw. To come home back to a home that I consider mine. Of course my parents are going to come home late. After one of them gets to drunk. So I run into my room.

I rush right to the sink. I was about to grab the small metal blade when I saw glowing come from the closet.

I open the door to see a key on top of towels I grab it then it stops glowing and starts to pull me out of my house.
I kept banging into objects.

Soon I come to a brick wall and it keeps pointing in the direction. I sigh, " There is nothing there. What a stupid key." I said mumbling the last 4 words. Soon a key hole appears. " Wow." I unlock it and fall right into a bush.

- - - - - - - - - - - 15 years old - - - - - - - - - -

"Open up your present!" Said the cheerful blonde. " Yeah!" Exclaimed all of my friends. I unwrapped the present. To see a paintbrush set. I smiled. "Thanks guys. " they all smile and laugh lightly.

I then see my old crush walking next to Rose. Blushing. I smile. Could it be.... no. It's probably someone else.

- - - - - - -  - - - After School - - - - - - - - - - - 
I walk into the art room as usual.  The smell of new paint and burning plastic is in the air. I then see my crush. Ling Ironfan. I trip and fall right next to her. She giggled. " Uh Sh- I- I mean hit- ugh no. I mean hi prett- Ling Ling. " She let out a small laugh. " What are you doing here Travis." I felt my cheeks burning. " Oh just paining my can." I said tongue tied. " I- I mean painting a canvas. " She smiled. "I can help you." She said I just nodded so I wouldn't look like a fool. Again.

"You know..." she started I nodded for her to continue.  " I believed that I could paint by a kid on earth. When I was younger. I liked him. I know silly. I wonder where he is now. I truly owe him so much." She said looking at me. I nodded. "You know... I met a girl. When I was younger who was horrible at art. She might not of been able to paint a beautiful master piece. Then but, she can clearly now. Though from the start she painted colors in my heart. She healed my heart." Said I grabbed her hand. "What I'm trying to say is. I love you Ling Ling. You color my heart."

And with that we kissed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Phew. I'm done!

Alright now your here... at the end of this... for now.

Hey don't scroll down yet. I just want to say

Thank you!

And if you just scrolled. Thanks for wasting this complement. No.

Seriously thank you for:

Your support

Your love

Your respect

For reading this

For many views

For many votes

For following me

And maybe for sharing

And thank you. For supporting Regal Academy. For there might not be a season 3 if we lose hope and our love. Keep on sharing Regal Academy with others.

Anyways...

That's it for now.

Don't forget to

♡ Vote ♡ Comment ♡ Follow ♡ Share ♡

Paws out!

8:52 PM  Sunday, September 29 2019

864 words